Intro

Name’s Korah. Obviously a newb.

Welcome. Please tell is us more about yourself and any magical experience you may have as this doesn’t really fit our criteria.

Are you willing to accept the forum rules and desist from lecturing people about Seere?

1. Standard married and kids. Kentucky based. As far as magickal interests, this is a return after 15+ years so I’m searching for particulars. Basically, I went from raised in a hardcore Christian home to Atheism, to a roaming interest in various ideologies both religious and not so much, including Satanism, Wicca, Hinduism, Buddhism, Paganism, Demonology just to name a couple…became pretty much agnostic to recent events spurring a fresh and hungry curiosity in me.

I won’t pretend to know anything of any real value to anyone here (yet) and I probably can’t b of a whole lot of help (yet). I suppose that’s one reason y I’m here tho so…

Hopefully this is more along the lines of what u wanted @DarkestKnight

1 Like

Thank you, yes.

It is helpful to know the experience of newcomers so that we can provide proper advice, as well as weigh any advice provided. It does no good to tell someone who has never evoked before the ins and out of traditional Solomon magick before, for example.

Welcome to the forum. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes

2 Likes

Thanks for responding. :+1:

1 Like