Why some magicians don't have any money but appear to be very wealthy

:blush::kissing_heart:Aww thanks, if that was a compliment but I agree. And we could have a pin up calander published Lol! :smile:

4 Likes

I have had this thought that money is indeed the most dangerous narcotic drug that exists in this world, it is responsible for the most deaths in this world, it is responsible for most of the suffering in this world, it is responsible for the most family breakups. Yet there is no help groups for weaning ourselves off of this dangerous drug in the normal mundane world.

7 Likes

Exactly this. You need to focus on getting the things you want. Not on the money.

11 Likes

Incredible journey @AdamThoth
Very inspiring.

3 Likes

E.A Koetting talked about how he would the thing he wanted, instead of asking a spirit. He did this with a motorcycle, and he ended up meeting someone who was just giving it away.

8 Likes

Welcome @danboi. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

3 Likes

Awesome! You rock brother! Thank you for sharing this info, the few Master Magicians that figured out how to manifest abundance seem to keep their methods super secretive. So it’s nice that you are opening up and letting the BALG community know the nuances on how to obtain abundance in regards to wealth and freedom. I’m immensely grateful for your update, thank you!

4 Likes

Of course brother we are family here on BALG and I take care of my own :wink:

4 Likes

Damn man that’s awesome to hear!!

1 Like

Thanks bud :wink:

I hope things go well for you too.

1 Like

Well said!!!

1 Like

You are missing the point my friend!

1 Like

Welcome to BALG! You are amongst friends here!

1 Like

This is great! I am thinking in a completely different direction now.
Thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

So, for someone with a lot of student loan debt… what would you say to them? I totally hear you, but realize many, especially Americans, are crippled in debt that doesn’t even allow us to buy homes, start families, keeps us in abusive situations, forces us to take any menial job to try and at least pay the student loans off…

I think that’s why they chase money. Why I chase it. So what would you say to myself and others like me?

3 Likes

Personally I would suggest not chasing the money. Instead manifest jobs and opportunity that would naturally bring the money to you. Don’t focus on the money, focus on bringing the opportunities into your life that would result in money being accumulated.

18 Likes

What @UnseelieDiabolus said.

2 Likes

I’ll take this approach! Thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wow, this just totally hit the nail on the head. This is almost exactly my experience too.

In the beginning I kept trying desperately to manifest money and it didn’t happen and didn’t happen and didn’t happen. I started wondering what I was doing wrong.

Recently, I’ve become aware that although I earn a LOT less than my friends and colleagues, I’ve somehow managed to accumulate everything I want or need pretty effortlessly. My job is fun and I hardly suffer from any stress. I get to spend my free time doing the things I love. For the first time in my life, I’d say I’m 100% content.

I have been working very closely with King Belial and he has taught me that I have everything I need to be happy at my fingertips. Whenever I worry about money, I have been reassured that everything will find a way to work itself out and that happiness and creativity (I’m an artist), not money, should be my primary focus.

8 Likes

Congratulations, Adam!

1 Like