I’m just here for help

I don’t know what I’m actually experiencing
Severe depression,severe headache anxiety from no where,cold feet & hands,stomach pain like something is moving from there to my chest & throat…I sometimes vomit or having dizziness dry throat & lips…I also experiencing gagging specially when I’m half sleep…my hands sometimes is numb & also my feet like I’m paralyzed…i hearing also voices for sometimes…something crawling all over my body…hope somebody can help me

.I think what I’m experiencing is spirit oppression or possession hope someone here c

3 Likes

I’ll send you a message in a little bit. My emotional state is still an emotional roller coaster but I think I can help once I balance back out.

2 Likes

Welcome @Luci_Fur Please make an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you have. It is a rule of this forum and required.

Introduce yourself.

Also, most people here experienced in demonolatry and such says you can’t be possesed without your consent. And even with consent it takes a lot of effort.

Also, also… please, visit a doctor. I’ve never heard all those symptoms together, but you may have more than one issue to solve.

1 Like

Infestation indicates both physical and nonphysical signs sometimes as signs of a hex other times as a practitioner which shows that the spirits being called upon are showing their displeasure as to what is being cast.

Do you have any experience in magic?

Other signs of a hex would include strange dreams or visions as well as memory loss.

Have items disappeared mysteriously or other physical signs have you been pushed?

Have any strange cuts and scratches, blisters, appeared, sometimes in rows of three, feeling water on you or being burned with no physical cause.

2 Likes

You need to go see a doctor if those are your symptoms.

1 Like

Have you tried any cleansing and banishing techniques yet?

2 Likes

I don’t practice anything since I say I’m a newbie strange dreams & being oppressed in dreams
yes my cigarettes & some of my clothes
push yes but only a little bit like your being shake a little
I always feel itchy my throat &
& skin I don’t have allergies

1 Like

You can check intranquil spirit & the tortured it can cause it can possess too you can check also spirit possession like I’m always having dry lips & thoat severe headache the crazy part is I can feel it’s presence on my belly…

You can actually check possession symptoms & intranquil spirit do also I feel it’s presence

Is it not prohibited into the group to ask for assistance I mean it’s not against the rules?

Why did you think of spirits first?

Why not take an anti-hystamine first? Whether you have allergies or not your symptoms are a reaction to something. Anti-hystamines normally reduce those type of symptoms quickly, allowing you to relax a bit and begin to think. They are available over the counter from a pharmacy. Get the non-drowsy type. Take exactly the dose on the pack and no more. If that doesn’t help, see a doctor.

Why do you feel that you are being attacked by spirits? Who put that idea into your thoughts? Why might they have done that? Who have you upset recently that is into the dark arts? I’m asking you to think first. You are able to think your way through this to a degree.

It might be helpful to you to perform a banishing ritual as suggested above. I can personally recommend the Sword Banishing from the book Magickal Protection by Damon Brand. It’s available on Kindle so you can access it immediately. There are also many other banishing rituals that are effective.
Help us to help you.
And introduce yourself.

1 Like

I feel it’s presence that’s the only thing I can say in my body

Please thanks it will be appreciated if you know anyone who can help too let me know