Mesori - God Ra

Hey :wave: I want to share this stuff
It’s about my sun gazing meditation with closed eyes after some weeks of this practice I heard word I never used before it’s Mesori I used in the same time first pentacle of sun in this meditation
So maybe it’s good combination
So I did my research it’s name of month God Ra was born

Welcome to the forum!

Please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules and see our posting guidelines in the FAQ.

Points to cover:

• Do you have any practical experience in magick?

• If so, what exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced?

• Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

• What are your areas of interest?

Here is a getting started with magick guide. You’ll want to get your spiritual hygiene sorted out, and start work on developing your astral senses, then when you can know you have a decent chance at avoiding impostors and parasites then try the evocation guides we have on here.

For reference:

The rules are here

The posting guidelines are here in the FAQ

The Terms of Service are here

1 Like

Yes I have been following this forum and have magic practice over 2 years but now I created my account

Awesome! Then you would have seen it’s a rule of this forum that everyone has a proper introduction. :slight_smile:

Please create your introduction as requested, in the Intros thread, or alternatively, it’s fine if you want to create a new thread in the New Magician Help & Introductions category, but we need a proper introduction as described.

so, did you hear the voice inside your head?
or heard it from some one?

in my level of ritual magick its from my head but for me its next level when i hear unknown word for first time u know

@Elcucuy33 You need to make your intro please. Post closed and all posts will be removed until the intro rule is respected.

Great, keep it up, they even can talk when u ask their guidance

1 Like