Do you need to be Vegan to open your third eye?

The third eye isn’t the pineal gland. It’s a common misconception. The third eye a.k.a. ajna chakra has different functions.

One of them being to be able to see spirits. If you can see them, congratulations, your third eye is already open.

What opening the third eye really means is enhancing your visualization, and information receiving abilities.

As for the pineal gland, you’ve already experienced its DMT release effects so many times in the past. When you were dreaming. But, if you want to experience a DMT trip while awake, you can always look up a binaural video which stimulates the pineal gland into releasing DMT.

So, is veganism necessary for you to open the third eye? Absolutely not. Anyone can do it. Eating a healthier diet, though, does help, because it allows you to think clearly, and focus better.

7 Likes

You are what you eat. You eat dead flesh you are dead flesh. Fruit is the living waters. You know, like baptism? Become living waters and live forever. Simple thing.

Hey there, it doesn’t have anything to do with the third eye but I would encourage people to go vegan, a documentary that changed things for me was Gamechangers (available on Netflix’) and it also helped me working out better.

Most documentaries that try and make people change their eating habits are usually as bad as Peta who would kill an animal to make a point lol.

lol it was made for athletes but al right talk about polarizing if you are already polarized :smiley:

I just posted the documentary for people who are interested in the topic, if it doesn’t apply to you thats cool, but if you haven’t seen or experienced something its hard to judge isn’t it?

1 Like

Welcome @Marsh_ELven. Please make an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

Now I’m reading this. What you mean we can’t eat raw meat? Sushi is raw meat. Here in Romania, land of vampires :laughing:, we eat raw pork fat, sausages made of raw blood, raw beef, hell, I even eat raw chicken once and I was alive and without indigestion. So I call bullshit.

Of course you can eat raw meat from time to time. Sushi is yummy. But go on full month of eating raw meat, raw pork, raw beef, raw chicken, raw blood and intestines. Eat just raw meat nothing else than give me an update about how you feel OR on the other hand eat just fruit I mean TONS of fruit. Magoes papayas and bannas all those calorie dense fruits. You can eat fruit based diet your whole life. Lion can eat raw meat whole life and is happy. We eat meat every day and everyone is dying because of high cholesterol. Why dont lion or tiger die because of high cholesterol from eating meat and organs ? Because they adapted.

I just used a pry bar to open my third eye.

2 Likes

I am on a meat and dairy diet, I eat meat and drink raw milk everyday. I am 1,75 and 80 kg, and doing sport everyday, Krav Maga three time a week and going to gym twice a week. I eat very little vegetables and almost no fruits. And I’m feeling great, have a lot of energy. The only downside is that I have a higher temperature than others And I’m a bit temperamental. This kind of diet was practiced in my family, people of the mountain, for generations, we are doing just fine.

1 Like

Third eye is never closed the diet ideology is based on mostly new age bullshit that feel humanity shouldn’t eat other animals because “iTs CrUeL”

2 Likes

New age snowflake generation

1 Like

Lmao

Yes many cultures around the globe eat meat and dairy as their main source of energy and nutrients. Theres been few studies done showing that people with lower protein intake how longer life expectancy. Theres been study done that shows drinking glass of milk a day lowers your lifespan, well to be correct it just increase mortality rate.

Look on inuits they eat mostly meat. Most of their calories come from FAT and PROTEIN. Their average lifespan is 68 and its not going up. In italy where they eat lot of fresh veggies and their food is full of carbs their life expectancy is 83. I am not saying it all because of diet, there is better health care and stuff. Thing is human body can adapt to almost anything but that doesnt mean everything is ideal for the body.

I think it has to do more with healthy eating than anything else. Most of the food production these days are filled with chemicals and poison added. Not natural. weather it be fruits, vegetables or meat. The source have to be clean and in balance to get proper nutrients. It’s about the nutrients from clean source not the food type.

Sure we can eat those bad source food and our body will get rid of the toxins but it’s a cycle. body busy ridding toxins than getting healthy. cycle and repeat. If one eat clean the body will function better. Just a question of progress speed. Eating junk food will give one less energy than eating better. common sense. If the body busy getting rid of toxins , that means your senses is not sensitive or improving. too busy with toxin removal.

Eating proper just speeds up things not guarantee.

No human group adapted to have high levels of fructose available all year, plants bear fruit just before the long winter season and the increase of fructose in the diet corresponds with the increase in obesity and metabolic disorders. The elaborate storage methods people devised show that fruit was a seasonal treat that they tried to stretch out, but for enjoyment, and not basic sustenance.

The idea fruit is “healthy” in a “more is better” way, and not just basically nature’s candy, is one of the biggest fuckups of the 20th century.

Also, all modern fruit is far sweeter than the stuff our ancestors ate.

3 Likes

One good way is to eat with the seasons. That’s base on what nature inteded. Certain cultures got it right. Whatever the planet earth provide seasonally, it’s good for you. mix them fruits and vegetables in season.

1 Like

Eat what your great great grandparents ate. They were doing pretty fine probably.

1 Like

My great great grandparents ate scraps :joy: but fr I think people should eat what they want in moderation, your body knows what and how much it shouldn’t have I believe (to a degree anyway) your chakras are based on your practice not your eating habits.

What I meant by this was that you should stay away from chemicals and newly invented crap that pollutes your body and increases your risk of cancer and such things though. :laughing:
Also, it is better to eat things your ancestors ate for thousands of years instead of eating some “super food” from the other side of the planet.

2 Likes