Naamah

Ive heard working with naamah can be slightly chaotic, as she really knows how to manipulate people to get stuff done. Which is what everyone experience during her sphere in the qliphothic initiation which ive read, not suprise thats her personality.
I would like to banish her as she has stepped over multiple boundaries that i dont wanna list, im assuming i call on lucifer so she leaves me alone? Evocation/summoning?

Welcome to the forum!

Please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules and see our posting guidelines in the FAQ.

Points to cover:

• Do you have any practical experience in magick?

• If so, what exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced?

• Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

• What are your areas of interest?

Here is a getting started with magick guide. You’ll want to get your spiritual hygiene sorted out, and start work on developing your astral senses, then when you can know you have a decent chance at avoiding impostors and parasites then try the evocation guides we have on here.

The “spiritual hygine” has some ideas on how to do that. You could also just tell her to leave and not come back.

Personally, if I’m driving entities away the last thing I want to do is being yet more into the mix, as that introduces risk of yet more parasites and confusion, but that’s just me, I’ve very confident in my ability to banish based on the strength of my own power and authority over people trespassing on my spiritual territory. It’s easier to keep it simple and handle it face to face, one on one.

1 Like

İ am working with her over a year and she has been quite helpfull though. What makes you think she is chaotic? it depends how you see her.

1 Like