I'm taking on serious students for free

Hello! I, too, am interested.

I started around February with my magick. Got some pretty good results with my Pathworking. I also (I think) successfully got Sargatanas to answer my call, even though I may have not realized at that time.

Hmmm, I also managed to use the elements to my benefit, mostly self-healing. I also discovered a great affinity for necromancy.

And I just calmed two people arguing by snapping my fingers. Sounds dumb, but it worked. I believed it would, so it did.

1 Like

Yes, click the Link and also we are working on new stuff

2 Likes

Hello, i would like to join if it is possible i been practicing for a couple of months now

1 Like

Link in the bio

Oh hey hi I’m interested

1 Like

Sure join us

1 Like

I’m willing and serious to join the class

1 Like

Im interested. Im fairly new to doing any system on a regular basis but i have done some qigong/ energy work in the past. Other than that i have done some invocation over the last few years but not all the time like i would want to. I just want to develop my power.

Is it still possible for register for this? I am interested. Background in bio

1 Like

I’m interested if still available!

I would be delighted, I have seen through my eyelids after Om chants and theurgy, my introduction should give an idea as soon as it’s cleared from the spam filter, but I began with Sanatana Dharma and other related schools of thought. I am American, and keep a circle of friends who are similarly disposed. A lot of this is easier to relate in a back and forth, so feel free to ask any questions. Until then.

1 Like

Please join us. Id love to learn this

Is this still going ?

Yes, actually. Though we arw making some adjustments

1 Like

I am also interested

Click the link i. My bio. Ill be doing a live with ea. Today

Hey can u guide me.

I have read alot of books on demons and angels and other magic but I haven’t got any serious results in curses particularly

In money magic i have been getting some opportunities for sure
And dont have abilities to make me heard by demons I literally try to contact them through enns and sigils but no results

Thanks

I am going redo this thread a bit.

Im going to put a full energy workout routine that i do that. I want to merge this thread with that topic when i make it.

@DarkestKnight

Sounds good! Closing until you’re ready.

You are welcome to continue with your links in your profile, but this is moving too much into promotion of an external group contrary to the rules.

You are very welcome to do group workings, and long group posts, listed or unliested here on BALG of course. We’d love that I’m sure. :smiley:

So we’re not saying don’t teach, we’re saying no external groups may be advertised in forum posts.

This info was provided by a former mod and this stands: however using PMS to solicit paid services still results in a ban if you are reported doing this.

Guys: when this opens again, ask @telgega to PM you if he has availability. That way discussions are private and nobody on the open forum will get confused.