Seeking some general guidance

Hello, this text will mention depression and suicide, so please, if you’re sensitive to those topics, don’t read this!

I’ve never really been particulately happy but these last days have been insane. I have depression and have tried to kill myself multiple times through high school before (I’m in college now). Last friday, after some ridiculous situation with some random guy, I took too many sleeping pills and… Yeah, I just involuntarely threw them up and lived. I have no idea why.

I’ve always been fascinated with death (I take anatomy classes) and I visit cemiteries a lot to pay respects, pray for the dead to find peace and see the memorial art (I’m not one of those people who go to those places to get drunk and listen to emocore music) but the last time I went there… I felt the air super heavy (hard to breathe), it’s hard to explain but I felt like something was trying to take control of me and guide me somewhere. I was scare and resistant at first so the feeling went away but I got curious and asked to be guided where they wanted me to go (and made myself clear that I wasn’t autorizing anyone to follow me home), I just ended up walking in circles, the feeling didn’t fully came back and yeah, it was no good. This happened before my last suicide attempt.

I decided to try a new religion so now I’m reading S. Connolly’s books on Demonolatry and meditating to try to understand what the hell is happening to me. Today I’ve had some interesting visions and I’d love if anyone more experience could guide me.
First I saw a man with a blue robe, he looked wise, had a Gandalf-like beard and I wasn’t in any way threatened by his image, he didn’t said anything and just briefly looked at me until slowly vanishing, I asked for his guidance and immediately just saw a red X, just like a giant “NO”; then I saw 6 mounts of cards, they all had one rose in them, I don’t know if that’s symbolic but I did some research and found absolutely nothing. Lastly, I saw a zombie-like woman, I felt like she wanted to intimidate me (I didn’t felt scared, though) and I believe that she was that feeling from the cemitery, I believe she wants some roses, to give me some message or to just have some recognition but I have no clue if it’s all just a lot of coincidence and, again, it’s more symbolic and I’m just creating patterns with my mind.

I’m sorry if I’m making a fool out of myself. I’m still very much a novice.

Right now I feel very alone and basically incapable of making friends (and even when I try and do get along with people well, I still feel very weird, almost dissociative, I don’t feel nothing at all). Perhaps it is important to detail but ever since I was a kid, I can sorta manipulate and feel energy all over my body (specially hands but actually anywhere) and see auras.

2 Likes

First of all, i’m sorry that you’re feeling this way. I been through that all by myself. It sucks not having friends. For me my senior year was the worst for me all my friends left and never invited me anywhere ever again. I stopped making friends with humans. You may had experienced an anxiety attack thats why you started to struggle breathing. I can feel what a person is feeling based on their energy. They may be a spirit that prevented you from commiting killing yourself, please don’t do it.

4 Likes

Welcome.

I’m sorry about how you’re feeling, but please take a moment to introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area. Tell us about yourself and what brought you here. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

Oops, sorry. I’ve created an introduction topic. Do you think it would be better if I delete this one and just add this content to my introduction post?

1 Like

No, you’re good. This is a topic discussion and is fine where it is :slight_smile:

Hey, thanks for the reply and the kind words. Don’t worry! I’m not thinking about doing it right now. This experience actually made me want to live everyday intensely like it is my last, it is helping me being more confident, I guess. I’m aware that this could be just a cycle (feeling down -> feeling super up -> feeling more down than before) so I’ll seek treatment soon enough.

2 Likes

Don’t let your depression get the best of you. I bet your awsome. From my experience i saw a woman black hair, black dress, middle of a forest and i think about that woman. I felt like i knew who she was.

2 Likes

I’m thinking the wizard looking guy in the blue robe maybe Odin and the zombie looking maybe Hel. They are both from the Norse pantheon.

1 Like

Get treatment, it will help you, trust me when I say I’ve been there.

The last time I got suicidal thoughts I asked a friend follow me home and take with him my sleeping pills so I would not overdose, another time I asked him to bring with him everything sharp, so I would not cut myself.

Suicidal thoughts are intrusive, horrible, and they always manage to drill their way through.

Your mind, when afflicted by this hell will turn on you on a regular basis, it will make you a lot weaker than you really are, so that when a bump hits you, you can’t handle it.

I don’t know who you are, but you don’t deserve this, I hope everything will turn ok for you.
But get help, you need it, it will make the journey to the top both easier and at all possible.

3 Likes