Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

I thank the angels Xeomailth for helping me with psychic powers. Thank you to Laraja for providing me prophetic dreams. I accept your blessings and will pay it forward.
Also thank you to Dah-lah-far-us to help me makes friends with animals, and Hahb-in-av to help with gardening. Please except my gratitude!

7 Likes

Thank you great King Bael for accepting my request, and for taking the time to hear my call!

You have my respect and gratitude!

Hail King Bael!

5 Likes

Thank you to my kids’ servitor, King Belial and King Paimon for crushing the limiting thoughts of my neighbor and opening the door for my babies to make friends with her kids. Today was such a positive day in the sun, one of the best I had in years.

10 Likes

Thanks to King Belial for separating two lovers in as little as two weeks.

Hail Belial !

If there’s a relationship you don’t like, call Belial and enjoy the destruction :joy:

6 Likes

Good day. I thought I’d make my first post, so here it is. I humbly dedicate this to Lord Orias. He has done the impossible and proved me that anything can be done, I had my trust in him. I still do. I have asked him to break of a couple, turns out the dude is a cheater. I am very pleased with what happened. Now, I need his help again. I need to manipulate the people who are grading me, aka all my teachers. It may sound insane, but I greatly need his help. I will update on the results once I have started and ended the “mini-ritual” I will be conducting. Wish me luck.

5 Likes

Congrats @riley! :smiley: Welcome to the forum.

I have moved your post here as we like to show off our long thanking hread to the people that gp “does magick work?” every now and then. :smiley: :+1:

When you have a minute, please do make an Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules.
Good things to include:

• Where do you hail from?
  • How much experience do you have in magick?
  • If you have experience, what have you practiced and how long have you practiced it?
  • What areas of magick are you learning?
3 Likes

And again.

5 Likes

Many people call on King Asmoday to instill lust, fulfill need for greed or to do break-up spells…but the one thing he’s been helping me with is self-control and motivation. If he can give lust and greed, he can take it away as well. I have a problem with food, I run to it for comfort and have been since I was a teen. I suffered from bulimia from the age of 16 well into adulthood, which became worse when I joined the military because of the need to stay within weight standards. I tried all diets, exercise plans etc, and after I had kids, just gave up and resigned myself to carrying the extra baby weight.

A few months ago or so, I had a dream where King Asmoday’s name was illuminated. I called on him and he said he wanted to help me. I bought an elliptical and exercise bike and committed myself to working out. So far, since agreeing to work with him, I haven’t had the urge to snack, I’ve been working out more, I actually care about being healthy and wanting to get back in shape even if it takes a while, and I feel committed to change.

Thank you King Asmoday for coming to me and for helping me, thank you for pulling me out of that dark rabbit hole, and for helping me improve my mind and body.

14 Likes

I offer public Praise to the great King Bael for agreeing to help me out on a project!

You King Bael have my respect and gratitude!

Hail King Bael!

5 Likes

Thank you Duke Astaroth for being a very patient and caring teacher! You have my respect and gratitude!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

7 Likes

A manifestation that happened in hours.

THANK YOU KING JUPITER, GODDESS VENUS AND ARCHANGEL ZADKIEL

It’s insane. I said it out loud that I will win some money in betting game online. Didn’t mention any amount tho and I did win 82 bucks. Its not a huge amount but it’s something. It’s outstanding how my manifestations are coming to pass just by speaking it out loud to the energy sources. It’s absolutely maddening shocking magick tbh. I cannot express my gratitude in just words. I love you all - every single energy form/source in the cosmos.

Thank you so very much. It’s a small amount but the boost in my craft is ginormous. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

Hail Duke Agares! I am thanking the spirit Dụke Agares for getting a former friend to communicate with me.

5 Likes

Thank you dearest Sitri for answering my petition and providing results beyond my expectations. Hail Sitri!

6 Likes

Thank you Hermes for telling me bugger that, do it you… and hand me the caduceus to do so.

It worked flawlessly. In ten minutes.

10 Likes

Many thanks to King Moloch for protecting me from the black magick and guiding me step by step to break the spell. If it weren’t for him, everything would have been turned upside down.

Hail Moloch !

4 Likes

Thank you Mighty Duchess Bim for accepting my Request so swiftly.

You are truly Mighty and Beautiful.

Welcome to the Family :slightly_smiling_face:

Hail Duchess Bim :orange_heart::tangerine:

7 Likes

Thank you, Leraje. Its huge.

4 Likes

Lucifer, what a teacher. I’ve been working with him for about 2 months now, and I’m experiencing the other shoe dropping. We started with a euphoric flurry of activity, thought, movement, and organic growth. Now, we’ve encountered organic death. I knew this was coming - I could feel the pendulum waiting to swing back and knock the obstacles out of the way, the “Tower effect”. I’m here now, drained at the base of the fallen, false monument, and the pain in itself is a sacrament. All the disappointment about what others failed to deliver, I realize how to give it to myself. Such agony is the greatest reminder of where to store my faith.

Before pathworking with Lucifer, a friend warned me of His reputation as a “trickster,” and to beware of the tests I would endure under his guidance. It’s a blessing to have trust like this, to know that I will meet challenge after challenge until I reach the mountain peak. I understand now why people revere their deities and spirits as lovers. Lucifer feels like a partner that sees me for what I am, and what I can become, and will never let me forget it. All hail!

6 Likes

Thank you Amducias–again you have come through for me and in less than 24 hours. Your presence is always calming and last night I couldn’t stop smiling during the ritual. I cherish our relationship and appreciate how welcoming you’ve been.

All hail Amducias!!

4 Likes

Hail the beautiful and mighty Duchess Bime!

Thank you for coming to my temple and for agreeing to help me on my request!

You have my respect and gratitude great Duchess Bime!

Hail Duchess Bime!

Ps the prettiest blue eyes I’ve seen!

6 Likes