!GET PEOPLE OUT OF PRISON! - what demon to work with?

So my friends did what they did, something morally fine, but illegal and I think they have enough. I don’t have any my books on me so any links with knowledge appreciated :)) what demon would you choose? what advice do you have?
Please help me free good people from fucking stupid sht! xoxo

1 Like

Lord Belial is great when you need help with legal matter.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Please do make your next post your Introduction HERE, which we need per the forum rules and see our posting guidelines in the FAQ.

Points to cover:

• Do you have any practical experience in magick?

• If so, what exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced?

• Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

• What are your areas of interest?

Here is a getting started with magick guide. You’ll want to get your spiritual hygiene sorted out, and start work on developing your astral senses, then when you can know you have a decent chance at avoiding impostors and parasites then try the evocation guides we have on here.

Belial as one other poster has said. Also you may have to do things in the mundane such as instructing a lawyer to appeal etc.

1 Like

Lord Belial

Does he also work in the other way? when I want somebody to put in prison for example?
I know Andromalius likes to “punish the thieves”.
I have great experience working with Belial but didn’t know he’s also good for legal issues.

I have never called upon him for this kind of requests.
It should be possible, though, considering his ability to manipulate people.

1 Like

I would not ask him for this… Belial is the “Breaker of Chains” and kind of hates authoritarian overreach. He’ll get you out of legal trouble but tends not to help you put someone into it.

3 Likes

Okay thank you!
I was just asking “in case”. So I’ll stick to Andromalius when we talk about legal issues :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would get the semen menstrual blood book by Sorceress Cagliastro. I am too lazy to get the exact title, but there are several methods in it, allegedly for specifically getting someone out of prison and/or keeping him out, and they have to do with putting your, or his, blood and semen on court documents, as well as having him mold or carve a key that symbolizes the key to his cell and the facility, and ejaculate on it.

I would imagine that they would have to be careful and creative with creating a symbolic key with the materials that are available to them in there, but it’s worth a shot. Pun intended. :drum:

1 Like

I am about to be in the same boat as your friends, and have looked into this. Everyone says to invoke King Belial, but also everyone says he is dangerous so do not do it yourself etc…So, I do not know for sure. There is also Tyr and others. But maybe specific souls can help you with certain details, including using sigil magic and possibly servitors. I know for sure many people are wrongly accused and I wish you the best of luck. If you find out anything useful please let me know so I can use it to protect myself as well.

Belial is not more dangerous than any other daemon, as long as you are respectful and willing to do what you must.

Besides active on demand magic, ritual nebulous magic that affects the world on a macro way but can’t be actively witnessed.

Usually requires more effort, look up one of belials rituals, as people have said, one with chanting, buy all the offerings, and give all the rest of you can.

Then start a ritual and do it straight for as many hours as you can for a day, at least one hour without stopping, for a week.

That should work, effort really has more positive results than anything else.