Intranquility Spirit spell - everything you need to know

You may have this particular spell confused with another one because the intranquil spirit makes the target go crazy due to lack of contact with the Caster. That takes time. Unless you are extremely weak willed, it takes weeks of the target not eating, sleeping being able to concentrate, work and everything else due to lack of the caster being in their life to drive them crazy.

3 Likes

Yes, it makes sense the target to feel miserable a long time before contacting you. Weeks or even months.
First, the target has to understand why this is happening to them.
To connect their suffering with you.
Second, the target can be very stubborn. As mine is.
Can be a narcissist. When he is living with another woman, the things are awful.

5 Likes

Now how do you hide your spiritual work? Meaning everyone has a spiritual guide and or guardian. Say for instance you do this work but it’s interfere by their spiritual guardians. What methods could be use to protect your work? Ok. I hope this makes sense in what I’m asking.

I’d like to use this in a bit of a nontraditional way. Can I use this with someone else as the focus? For example, instead of Player 1 fall at my feet, can I use this to influence player 1 with the result that they become obsessed with one of their own exes not me?

1 Like

Hello my name is Tiffany and I’m new here so my spouse left me and I found a root-worker who did a spiritual reading and told me I would need a bunch of different spells basically to get him back and that I would need to use and tranquil spirits well before I found her I already paid $1000 and of course no results so I guess I was scammed anyways now I have paid her almost $1600 and I am broke now completely struggling and used my house payment to pay her as fast as I could I now only owe her the last $450. Okay well she did the IS and I blocked him from everything so he couldn’t reach me but I’m curious as to why none of the other spells are working that we did up to this point and also what can I do to make him stay and be loyal to me when he does return. The Rootworker is really nice and has been trying to keep me patient saying it takes time but he’s out screwing every one. I just want him home and loyal again like he use to be should I have her do an obsession spell or some kind of dark love spell when he returns

Welcome @Salor_Moon. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

That’s the difficulty of getting people to do the work for you. You don’t know if they are genuine or scammers. It may be better to do any rituals yourself. Often scammers prey on an individuals pain and desperation

I’m wondering if we should have a thread on scammers and loss of money. While this is a tricky subject to deal with it may bring people together if we can share stories

9 Likes

I’m not sure that would be a good idea. This forum was created as part of EA’s business. If a thread on scammers were to be created, it would appear that EA and Co. condones the bashing of other businesses people claim to be scammers, or endorses the businesses people claim helped them with their spell casting, whatever.

Maybe start a group PM? If info on who’s the best spell caster to use, and who to stay away from is needed, there are countless websites available on the internet from which to choose. Use your own discretion when doing so.

5 Likes

I’d be interested. Still had my original question and want to ask someone who’s legit

What do we do with the petition paper after the spell is done?

I think you burn the petition and along with the candle bury the ash. Or scatter it into the wind. Dealers choice. Anyone feel free to correct me if I’m wrong tho.

If I’m working with a spirit to simply have someone unblock me and reach out to me. Would doing the intranquility spell disrupt any work the spirit is doing or would it cause them to get mad?
I’m saving this as a last resort way to bring my ex back.

Welcome @Mikes_World. Please make an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

Question, so my husband filed for divorce. Got with a new girl… we have a kid together so we see each other every day for pickup and drop off of our baby. Would the spell not work or would it be done as soon as I see him? Or would it when he finally comes back to me??

Welcome @Shawnee_Christiansen. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

The spell would not work if you see your husband every other day. This spell works with people who are not in contact with one another as it makes the individual crave you across the senses… needing to hear your voice, see your face, touch you, etc… the spell is over once this contact is made in the flesh.

3 Likes

any insight on how to make these oils.

I live in an area where I can’t easily buy them,

Just read the whole thread, this is one hell of a spell ! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Really interesting though !
Saving this for later maybe :relieved:

Are you guys ready to pay the intranquil’s spirit price? I mean not knowing whom exactly you evoke…

http://occult-world.com/spirits/intranquil-spirit/

1 Like

Has anyone attempted to do the Intranquility Spell lately ?

1 Like