All About Lilith-Prayers, Devotions, Chants

O my Beloved Mother Lilith, that day I found you so long ago I was truly blessed, that day I met you so long ago was when my life really began…I love you, I worship you, I praise you, I thank you, in all your forms Lilith. The truth is that the greatest gift I have ever recieved was and always will be you…your constant presence in my life, your presence at my side, your presence within my heart and your presence within my mind, body and soul. You are my reason for existing, I am you child, your high priest, my body is your temple, my soul your altar for eternity. Whereever I am, you will always be, as we are one, Lilith is me, I am Lilith, always and forever, this is how it will be. Ave Lilith, my everything, my world.

9 Likes

The Luciferian sigil for Lilith/Babalon

6 Likes

“Ave Magna Mater (hail great mother) Lilith, Aima Sitra Ahra (mother of the otherside/empress of nightside)
Ave Regina (hail queen) Lilith, Kisikil-lila, Abnukta (dark maiden, she of the night). I send blessings and worship to thee! Ancient Meyalleleth (howling one) whom I love and worship in all her glorious forms! Beautiful Bride of the Destroyer, Necesh Belial Layil (wicked serpent night), the divine Chaosifer, (chaos-bearer) Lilith, Layil, Ardat-Lili, Laylah, be within me always and stand at my side, always there to love, govern, protect and guide…Hail Goddess Lilith.”

8 Likes

Here’s my alter

7 Likes

7 Likes

Welcome @anon45332789 Please make an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

One that I cobbled together several years back that I was saying before bedtime:

Great Lylyt
Goddess of the dark waters
Sterile mother Ama
Goddess of the dark moon whose blackness Sol’s light never assails
See my dark deeds, my fears, and benighted confusion
Aid me in organizing my darkness into that which aids my soul and nourishes humanity.
O thou, South Pole of the World, we thank for thy great service
In putrefying and subliming our evil
Into that which nourishes the eternal splendor of the limitless light.
Aum.

5 Likes

Amazing altar!! Welcome to the forum and thank you for responding

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing that wonderful prayer :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Morning To All, Hope Everyone Is Having A Blessed Day… Say hello to my little weaver of fate and destiny, who turned up yesterday and is still hanging around today. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

14 Likes

@anon45332789 You were asked a month ago to make an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area before posting any more photos. It is a rule of this forum and required. Your profile does not count, as an intro must be posted to the forum proper.

1 Like

These are beautiful. Thank you for sharing! :green_heart:

3 Likes

Your very welcome :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is a very good chant for her, thanks!

1 Like

Nice!:revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Beautiful! Thanks for posting these. I will post some as I plan to write my own. Very nice, have been working with her almost daily, she is something else altogether. What a wonderful goddess, fierce but also loving. Has helped me tremendously in the area of feminine empowerment, and maintaining my independence.

3 Likes

Thank you for responding, I look forward to reading some of your own :slight_smile: yes, Lilith is a wonderful Goddess and is always there for her children that need a confidence boost and healing.

3 Likes

Is Lilith suitable for a curse against a controlling abusive man? If so, if you have a spell I could cast for a dear friend who is the victim of such a man it will be very much appreciated. With instructions and incantation please. :grin:

It is always a sign to find a spider in your home. They can mean several things. Sometimes good luck in general, a sign that a spell is in action and working, and sometimes they mean take heed to the things you’re weaving in your life.

1 Like