For those advanced practitioners with a close relationship with their patron spirits

Ask them who I am. I’m quite curious to know their answer.

Edit: I’m neither looking to work with any of them nor asking for help. I’m trying to see if they know the real me.

Furfurs says very little but wants to know your point in asking this…

Like I said, curious. Thanks for the reply anyways.

1 Like

I feel like your looking for a certain kind of answer lol but i can sense good intentions behind it and strong power as well

3 Likes

I do have my own agenda. Tell Furfur I said hi. :wink:

He I’m sure says hi as well he only smirked also says good friend was his words i think or old friend one of the two

I don’t have patron entities I just have entities I consider friends, mainly the Norse Gods. However, not going to lie this reminds me of a few people in the online occult communities that do this “ask the entities you know about me” so it’s interesting how much it pops up.

2 Likes

My patron says “Stop dicking around and go back to work.”

14 Likes

Hahaha, thank you. He/She didn’t mention anything about who I am though?

Sure you did buddy. It wasn’t about asking about my name, it was about who I am.

Who are you suppose to be if I may ask? I assume it’s someone well known if it’s coming from this angle?

I can’t tell you exactly, but it is kind of like what you said. I’m just curious what would be their response to the “channeler”.

I do look forward to the answers you get, Rungr. Curious if they line up as we work with the same pantheon of entities.

The summarized answers on my end were: LHP but intending no harm to fellow sorcerers who have not wronged you. Much walks with you and you are strong enough to be formidable as an enemy and desired as an ally.

I could have pushed for details, but 4 in my head at once for a quick answer session was already pushing me to a headache. Think I lasted longer than last time I chatted with them all at once, though, so this was good endurance practice.

2 Likes

@Sigfried Thank you for trying, appreciate it.

Answer I get in what? I wasn’t going to ask them anything o.o I was just curious about the real intention behind the curiosity because I’m pretty sure it’s more to it than simple curiosity lol

2 Likes

@anon48079295 If I were to tell you who I am, you wouldn’t believe me. The only intention behind this was to see if the spirits are able to perceive Me.

I mean you don’t know if I’d believe you, I’ve experienced thing enough to know the scope of who some can be.

1 Like

Do you understand infinity

I’m not advanced but giving this a go.

Getting a leader type of vibe. Head of a group. Some people look up to you for guidance.
Secret circle perhaps?
Maybe even into writing books or similar (newsletter, blog).

Let me know if any of this makes sense or not.
I was trying to scan you myself and i haven’t done this yet without eye photos. :sweat_smile: I’m going into it blindly.

2 Likes

Welcome @Boogerstein

Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.