Introduction

Hello there, my name is Victory. I’m from the United States. I currently have been practicing gray magick for around a year but have been researching demons much longer. Gray magick meaning I practice in both the lighter sides and darker sides of magick. As far as religion goes, I consider myself an omnist, but I follow the values and teachings of Satanism. My current goals in my practice are to improve my astral projection skills. The only struggle I am experiencing currently is with the fact that I practice shadow work- not that it is hard to do, it’s just a b*tch having to face your own trauma and insecurities constantly, but it is for my own good and I have grown a lot because of it.

Some cool things about me- I am extremely skilled with tarot. I’m not a professional but I enjoy interpreting them for other people. Dream magick and interpretation is something I’ve been practicing for roughly nine years. I’m pretty decent at astral projection, and have been to some really awesome places in that realm (and dealt with some nasty things as well :grimacing:). The name ‘Victory’ was given to me by King Asmodeus and the Archangel Michael, and that is the name I go by now with people I associate with magick for privacy and connection reasons.

Thank you for having me, I wish to learn much and teach much while here. :heart:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

Hey Victory! Thank you for sharing and welcome! Have fun learning and sharing and be blessed!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

Please be aware that we have a rule prohibiting new members from offering any sort of readings to the forum until they have been an active member for a minimum of 90 days.

4 Likes

Welcome :blush:,

As @DarkestKnight mentioned checking out the rules is a good idea…

2 Likes

Hi Victory, welcome to the forum :wave:t5::blush:

2 Likes