I need help

I don’t like my life and it just keeps getting worse everyday. I’m 19 and I’m not usually the one to complain, but I can’t stand it anymore. Not a day goes by where I don’t think about a way out. I honestly feel trapped and am gradually giving up hope. I have hit rock bottom and don’t know what to do. Is there any beings/gods/angels that can help me with rebuilding my life from the bottom up and that can serve as a mentor and can help guide me? I have a lot of pent up emotions that I don’t know how to let out. I’m willing to do the work, but I need the help. I don’t know anything about summoning or the actual process of contacting these beings. The only thing I know is that I’m desperate and in need of big help. Do you guys have any suggestions as to what I do? Thanks a lot guys.

1 Like

Well, how about we get you to Introduce yourself to us first :slight_smile:

Its one of our rules :wink:

It sounds like Lucifer would be a good being for you. Look up his sigil and use this method:

Cheers,
King

4 Likes
  1. Don’t give up

2. Figure out what your priorities are. Look at your desires.

3. What are the biggest problems in your life? Order them. Figure out why you put them there.

4. Love yourself. Give yourself the compassion and the strength to carry on.

5. Allow other people to help you. Open up to them, even if it’s painful. It helps.

6. Don’t expect people on this forum to bite unless you show that you’re doing something or you have a specific problem you would like to solve first.

7. Don’t kill yourself.

8. Find yourself. Know who you are and why you do the things that you do. Be charitable to yourself in this regard.

I hope you find the peace to set your life straight. Don’t reply. Do not reply unless you’ve straightened yourself out enough to be clear with yourself, then you can be sure that you can communicate what you really want properly.

If you want an entity to help you, Hent’yos from the BoA can help you raise the vibrations of any situation you happen to find yourself in.

Don’t try anything else except sigil magick. Trust yourself and be steady in your power. You are so much better than you think you are, don’t let your moments of weakness fool you.

YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN GOD. YOU HAVE THE POWER TO CLIMB OUT OF YOUR MESS. THAT IS WHAT THE TITLE OF THIS WEBSITE IS FOR.

5 Likes

What Epsilon said. Sigil magick. You have this! Life gets a helluva lot more fun with magick.

Trust yourself.

3 Likes

What everyone told you is what you should do for it’s correct. If you want a beginner friendly entity that can help you, I’ll suggest you Lucifer.

2 Likes