Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Scan me

Does anyone want to trade?

1 Like

Anyone down to scan me?
New to all this but willing to give me best go in exchange.

1 Like

Im down to trade

Lmao go introduce yourself.
You might wanna brush up on your manners too especially with baneful magicians running around :innocent::wink:

The batman will get you if you dont abide by forum rules.
@DarkestKnight

1 Like

Welcome @Larith. Please properly introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

Thanks. Would you mind going first or giving me some time, tiredness has hit me so im not sure if Id do well at this very moment.

1 Like

I see a woman on a stone table with a red arrow through her solar plexus when removed black energy shot out. You have potential but it has been stifiled by low self esteem release this energy ans transmute it.

You also might wanna take better care of your intestines and stomach.

1 Like

Thanks, def understand both things, as I been working on both self esteem and thinking about changing my diet. Ill attempt a scan in return after I wake up. Thanks again.

1 Like

I see a young celestial solider that has an aura of fire around him and cascading long hair with sliver armour that has gold flower on it.

I see a giant sward in the left arm it is also sliver and the sheild on the back with gold roses and swirls.

The shield looks like it isn’t used much because sward is the main focus.

1 Like

Attack is the best defense :wink::+1:

2 Likes

Anyone trade?

1 Like

I see a child looking over a cliff into a deep abyss. Jumping off would mean annhilation of the child. The child inches forward to decide. The child has one wing angelic one demonic. Horns and a halo.

Mixed breed would be an understatement.

1 Like

I am pregnant right now, that kind of worries me. @Titan.M

1 Like

Annhilation doesn’t necessarily mean death. I see this as the childs godform. To incarnate here they will have to annihlate all that they have learned on the other plane to relearn it all. You house a great one to say the least.

1 Like

Hold on theres more information coming in go to PM

1 Like

Anyone a trade? I’m a new member so I’m not quite sure if I am allowed to give scans, but I definitely would like to try

2 Likes

I’ll trade

2 Likes

I see a woman in a long gray flowy dress under the slightly sheer grey is black material. She has black curly hair that is hair up and down with gray lines in it. I see her having a serious face and a smile. It looks like she in control. Her arms are outstretched and welcoming.

It feels like she is in a cloud, I see lighting going off in the back ground.

2 Likes

Thank you. I’m not sure what that means. Maybe this woman is a guardian angel :slight_smile:

For you I see a woman doing yoga. She is stretching in the sunlight. Maybe you are a fan of yoga? Also I see a crow/raven . it is cawing seemingly to get your attention.
I also see a child in the womb. Are you pregnant or newly a mom? I sense anxiety about the child’s welfare but you don’t need to worry. I hope this resonated at least a bit. This is my first time trying this

2 Likes