Anyone from or living in Asia?

@akshapatil @MorpheusDarkson @Yui6749 @Rishi4 I am from India, too!

1 Like

That was to be expected. We indians are a very magical bunch.

2 Likes

Honestly I’m not even a demonic witch rn. I’m working with odin and making a grimoire for him which I would like to publish via balg later.

Wow!!! A grimoire! That’s cool. All the best :blush:, mate.

2 Likes

I have various grimoires around with weird spells. Hell I did make a spell to induce vomiting. Weird times my friend. And honestly I’m not as good as those amazing people at balg. Bill duvendack a good fellow occultist and asenath Mason’s books are greater than what I can hope to be.

1 Like

I joined the forum back in dec 2019 and I have learned a lot. Thanks to you guys and all forum members, especially @Lady_Eva @DarkestKnight @anon37593562 @C.Kendall @Norski @anon48079295 @Alexane22

5 Likes

Oh dang I got a shoutout :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Hi @Seekthebeyond nice to meet u all , will be glad to learn from and with fellow indians.

1 Like

Mate you always get shouted for being one of the best.

1 Like

I’m flattered
blushing through the screen
Thank you :innocent:

1 Like

Wow! Nice to meet u gurl/boi!

Yo! I am a boi!

1 Like

Oh! Nice to meet u boi! Happy to see im not alone from india lol

1 Like

Same feels here. I thought I’m only mage out here in india but the only saw so many people from here.

2 Likes

I live in Dongsi Shitiao, Beijing.
Let’s do some evocation together.

我中国湖北,如果可以的话我们能加个微信一起探讨魔术吗

Just a reminder to please keep all posts in English. It helps to facilitate moderation.

Oh, I’m sorry, thank you for the reminder

Wow I wish I found this thread earlier! :sob: I’m not based in Asia, but my parents are from China! Glad to see more Asians on the forum! :smiley:

1 Like

Glad to see you! :laughing:

Btw, I read tarot and do evocation, too :wink:

1 Like