Azazel ~ no release

You should

2 Likes

Sounds exciting

1 Like

I think you would like it… the first one was the best in my opinion but vampires and lycan what’s not to like :blush:

4 Likes
4 Likes

What’s Interesting is the moon goddess selene, is a vampiric matron.

3 Likes

Girl, she look like the tomb raider.

Wtf… This looks like this… Whenever I thought of having a spirit daughter… she’s like serana.

3 Likes

Okay. I can understand why you would have made that assumption. I would have too.

Lilith told me that its a common misconception that spirits don’t change and learn from their interaction with humans. They can evolve.

For example Lucifer had me do a ritual on the astral where I drank his blood. I noticed that he somehow seemed relieved by it. As if its not only his nature to give himself and his knowledge and energy to humanity he needs to. He gets pleasure out of it.

So i’m saying if your blood woke him then it could go both ways. I wonder what the effects will be. How you will be changed by it.

4 Likes

It will be interesting to see that’s for sure. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh and shekmet is also a vampiric queen.

2 Likes

Yea… I think I’m just afraid of my own self when it comes to her

3 Likes

What do you mean

1 Like

Ummm she’s Sekhmet /me almost destroyed mankind … with blood lust

2 Likes

Fair point.

2 Likes

Those hidden messages, provided by demons, along with other teachers. Has a way of slowly unfolding, years after the lesson is provided.

2 Likes

After somethings that happened this morning before I left my house…

I think this is who I woke up…when Azazel sacrificed me

3 Likes

Sure that was a really amazing experience you had with Azazel!

1 Like

Welcome @Exodus. I see you joined us back in February but have only just begun posting. Please go to the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and introduce yourself. Tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

@DarkestKnight

Hello sir. I have introduced myself here: Introducing myself

Weird that this thread was brought back up. Had visions of Sekhmet and Azazel a few days ago.

1 Like

Was the stone sarcophagus made out of a red stone? @Eye_of_Ra