Love magick tips?

I do not do any love magic at ball now, that was years ago. It was a blood binding ritual with photographs and was Hoodoo. Worked too well. Yuck.

That is why I suggested a kind of ‘notice me’ spell and not a love or obsession type spell. If the guy turns out to be cute but a prick you won’t be stuck with him that way. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

As with all projects, you should start off by performing thorough divinations to get a feel for your current situation and the blockages that stand in your way/ the routes available to you.
After that, you’ll want to get on with the magic component. I recommend casting a wide net: aim to attract many partners then pick out one you like. To this end, you could form a pact. Zepar works well for me, but I’m not sure how well his energy would mesh with homosexual attraction. His energy is on the more masculine side, so it’s probably going to come down to how dominant you are.
The obsession jar spell is another ritual I really can’t praise highly enough. Easy to do, just charge it periodically, and dispersing the magic is also very easy.

2 Likes

Evoke Fro’ghla’tasch from the Book of Azazel:

He “is capable of fulfilling every sexual, intimate, or emotional need, calling into the life of the Evocator
a lover, spouse, a friend, or any person that is able to help fulfill the specific needs of the Evocator, whether such a person already exists in his or her life and is unresponsive, or if that person is called out of a crowd of strangers from great distances to the Summoner’s doorstep/”

4 Likes

I’ve always had a hard time getting results with targeted love spells but I have a few tips and tricks I use. Give me a call tonight and I’ll fill you in on them.

3 Likes

@itsnathanm7 the things I listed will probably help you attract love (open ended) not necessarily your intended target. You might be able to make yourself more attractive to the person as well.

1 Like

@anon88243269 I had some problems using cotton and blood in a binding spell. First I get the lady, we were together for a year or so but after that the girl almost killed herself. She was nuts, completely crazy, out of her mind. She tried to hurt me physically not once, but dozens. Blood spells generally can’t be undone, so I had to wait to it fade. I called some entities trying to change her mind but only worked when I ask them to keep her safe from suicide, and let time passes.

I’ll PM, if I can, you to talk about it. I’m making a grimoire of successful cases that goes worse than the spellcaster could imagine. Can I PM you?

2 Likes

Ah, forgot to mention: when the effects faded on her, I found myself totally obsessed by her. I couldn’t even work and I almost lost my job on that time.

That’s when I found binding love spells very dangerous.

1 Like

I say do positive self improvement spells first or for both parties involved because it’s not just a love spells. Something like both of you get rich or something like that. I don’t see nothing wrong with a money/love spells mixed together. No one wants to be poor and in love.

Yes. I will reply when I have finished work.

1 Like

If that’s not one of the most relatable things I’ve read this month I don’t know what is :joy:

2 Likes

Also hi! Seems like I’ve been summoned from the deep.

Let’s see here, so the first thing is if you want to find out if the person feels the same way you can always use divination to do that easily. I can help with that if you’d like.

On the other hand, regardless of how they’re feeling if you still want them you can work magic to make them see you in a more favorable light. Or you can bind them to you ( I’d not advice this in instance )

I’d not advice this because I suspect you’re just looking for a companion and you can always cast a spell to attract an ideal partner into your life, someone that would suit your needs and would provide you with what you’re looking for.

Feel free to message me if you need more info or clarification on this.

4 Likes

Do you have an affinity towards any system of spirituality/magick in particular?
You could go with invoking Venus, Aphrodite, Ezrulie, Mother Mary etc. However, if you want to go the “grimoire” route you could try Hagith from the Arbatel, Freyja or Frigg from the Norse pantheon etc.

why what happens when you bind someone to you

Please post an introduction in our Intro thread. It is one of the rules of this forum. Tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you have.

Just click on the link provided…

@anon88243269 can you tell me the instrucctios of the obsession spell you use, if you remember how you did it
@Isamo_Minami same question, you said you used cotton and blood, remember how was the bindind spell?

How can I do a binding spell or the divination? I have been trying many different ones I am new to this

Welcome @Cali. I see you joined us back in December but this is your first post. Please make an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

2 posts were split to a new topic: New member intro

Could you please post the hoodoo spell here or in a DM?

Please and thank you.

@twigwarrior

They’re not here anymore, sorry. But I can tell you that I asked them about it nearly a year ago, and instead of replying AT ALL to my question…

How rude, huh?
That was so disheartening at the time :neutral_face: