I want to summon camio to learn the language of animals.... is that possible?

i found the spell… i was locking for something more practical… i mean that the maditative state is difficult for me… i have never maditated before…

Animals talk the way most spirits do. It’s not really a “language” as far as like dialect as much as it is intention and projecting emotions to make them understand what it is you’re trying to make them understand.

4 Likes

how can i use this knowledge you give me?

It’s really just more the practice of telepathy than learning a “language”.

2 Likes

thank you so much

No problem hun.

Unfortunately that’s how you talk to them. It’s not Dr. Doolittle.
The only way I know is through Shamanism and meditation/Transe.

You could try a Daemon from the Book of Azazel who specializes in animals but you’d still need to beable to open his seal.

Also this is the practical way, what did you expect?

My friend and I wish to summon Camio to learn the language of animals but we have absolute no idea what we are doing with all this super natural stuff. Is it a good idea to do this? Could you please give us some tips for this specific demon?

welcome @Finnley_Armstrong. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

I wrote an introduction thing

OMG and your name is Rin i’m like your fan already so I have a question have you communicated with animals?

Well I did a quick search on camio and it seems it’s your man want to try something? Just draw his sigil and when you go to sleep put it under your pillow maybe he will appear to you in your dreams

Thanks so much for the advice! If I was to summon him tomorrow let’s say with a friend how would we do so do you happen to know anything about this demon?

Summon him and find out

Ok and what would be a good offering for the demon camio?

I personally can see the result as being able to understand animal behavior (which is the “language” they use to communicate with members of their own species). I can also see it as potentially being expanded to understand human body language more, as it is our own version of the same unspoken language. But I could be wrong, so try summoning him and find out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Where did you find it.

I am currently 6 months into a year with Camio. Because I too am very interested in all forms of language. I have to say though that he is very measured in communications WITH ME.
By simple observation and listening to birds I have been able to understand and imitate some of their whistles. Always has them looking like ‘What the…?’

I hope you and or anyone who contacts Camio has success.

Im the same as him, do I have to draw it manually or can I just print out his sigil and trace it?

there language is intuition, energy projection senses and body language.