Get wife back on an extreme time limit [Updated:Success!]

You know, it might’ve worth it to just let her go. If she could leave that fast, what does that say?

Maybe she needs to fix her perception. Maybe you aren’t to blame at all.

Well I do believe she should fix her perception, but I believe I can induce that with magick. Also, researching zagan and his abilities doesn’t seem to match the situation, but maybe his abilities are much bigger than what is being said online. What makes him a good fit?

@deathreeper

Thank you very much! I didn’t see that elsewhere, who is the author of the book mentioned?

@deathreeper Rev. Cain the Goetia Devils

Arathron can stop her from leaving, at least for enough time so you can fix your relationship. Last year I was in need to stop a person who was going on a trip and it worked super fast.

Yichuel from the book “Angelic sigils, keys and calls” can change plans, if she is planning on leaving soon, I guess Yichuel could work on your favor.

The book “The magick of influence: persuade, control and dominate with the forces of darkness” may help you a lot. There are rituals to change an individual’s mind, create trust, convince somebody, project trustworthiness. Give it a try, it’s a good book.

5 Likes

Mod note:
Friendly reminder that this is a working thread. Posts questioning the OP’s intent will be removed per the rules for working threads.

1 Like

You could take the ones suggested, plus maybe IPOS for persuasion, and call all of them in circle for a teamworking effect, each working on an aspect of the issue. Naberius can help you discard a reputation, might help some. Maybe add a layer to make her feel lonely for you or feel bad for your current situation somehow, something for forgiveness. And she probably feels hurt about being lied to, so something for healing that too, probably Marbas.

One buys time, another persuades her, another makes you look harmless and charming, another to change her judgement or perception about whatever it was you did, etc.

IPOS: Be convincing when you speak. This will make you appear charming, likeable, and able to convince others. You can use it for an important occasion, or to make yourself generally more convincing. It convinces without making others resist, or feel they’ve been persuaded, which makes you seem less threatening.
Hargrove, Corwin. Goetia Pathworking: Magickal Results from The 72 Demons (p. 78). Kindle Edition. "

NABERIUS: Discard a reputation. If you have developed a reputation that is not to your liking, whether deserved or not, cause others to forget the reputation you have and form new judgements based on what they experience when in your company.
Hargrove, Corwin. Goetia Pathworking: Magickal Results from The 72 Demons (p. 82). Kindle Edition.

2 Likes

Hey there! If you see my old post, you can see that my wife was days away from leaving me forever. It got all the way to the point where she was all the way on the plane to leave me forever, and in the final minute before the plane was to close, she decided to get off the plane and come back. Now she is giving me at least a chance. I didn’t set a time frame or what to do once she is back, so like a day after she came back she became distant again, but that means I just have more work to do.

Praise be to King Zagan!

13 Likes

That’s great to hear!

(Update moved in here for simplicity)

It brought her back! Now have Belial give you the strength to do the work!

Update, while this worked, I did work to make her stay, but not nearly as much as I should have, and she left again, so now I am trying again, learning my lesson from before

2 Likes

Its because she is not attracted to you. She was never attracted to you. She just wanted your resources etc. Get over it and move on. Love and lust spells are like drugs and the effect of drugs always goes off eventually.

1 Like

You can drug her again and again with magick but the drug will always eventually go off… Accept the fact that she is not attracted to you and she was never attracted to you. Use magick to move on.

Could you tell me what exactly you have done with Zagan? My husband left me alone with children, my situation is really bad and i need help

1 Like

Can Zagan help me reunite with one who has moved away?

Have you tried Mundane stuff too? Have you talked to her and actually listened to her. To find out why she keeps leaving? Maybe there’s needs not being met on a mundane level that need to be addressed as well to help make the magickal and spiritual side to work.

May I ask was there a fight right before she left again?

3 Likes

I’d go with Agares - he returns people who have left ‘your household’, ‘runaways’, I guess we can interpret that on a wide scale. Zagan is (sorry to say so) but maybe more for sex and lust and people who are long distance like y’all and me and my person well yeah there could be a whole lotta attraction still, but it’s not gonna be the main event if you catch my drift, cause they can’t see us. What if you infuse your person with desire…but you’re not there, so all that desire just goes to another person.

3 Likes