Marbas

I went through a recent very bad illness which included flu like symptoms which lasted nearly 8 weeks. I have had pneumonia twice before in my life and have scar tissue in my left lung but this was the time that I had experienced breathlessness. I do not prescribe to Pharma , vaccines or antibiotics and in the case of the latter, they would have proved useless against a virus and cause damage to the gut amongst other things. I had tried all the normal natural remedies including NAC and fermented garlic, to no avail at this point. I knew that Marbas and Buer had healing powers, so I asked them to come to me, no ceremony, simply to come to me. As I was no better, I felt I had no choice but to visit my doctor the following day to check my lungs though I was sure it was Bronchitis. During his examinations, like most doctors, he checked my blood pressure, which has always been high i.e. 170/90/Pulse 80, when in his or any other physicians’ office, white coat syndrome I’m sure. To this end I have always kept records of my own readings taken at home including photographing the monitor readings to show him that it is usually 130/80 pulse 60.
On this particular day, knowing me of old regarding BP, he left the office for a few moments suggesting beforehand that I think calm thoughts which further exasperated my already anxious state in preparation for the upcoming cuff on my arm.
At this point , I asked Marbas three times to come to me, again plain and simple and when my doctor took the readings he said “ Oh this is unusual” which concerned me even more until he told me that for the first time in over 6 years my blood pressure in his office was 130/80 and pulse of 57 – not only this but as soon as I left his office and walked back to my truck, my breathlessness had also gone .
I know that this was due to Marbas and I offer him great praise and gratitude and have asked that he heal my daughter also

4 Likes

Welcome @Damien Please properly introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and your experience in magick, as you were asked to do after your first post back in October. It is a rule of this forum and required. Failure to do so may result in your posts being removed until the rule is respected.

1 Like