Hebet en ba

Peace everyone. I have been lurking for a bit and I just found a topic worthy of my first post as there hasn’t been any major mention of it on here: HEBET EN BA: The Egyptian Mystical Rites.
I decided to place it here in this section as the word Nature is derived from the ancient Egyptian (Kemetic) word, Neteru, which are the archetypes of the principles that exist within and without all things but more commonly known to the masses as gods or deities.

So I just came across this information recently at The Egyptian Rites and I was wondering if anyone has tried any of these rites/rituals. I’m considering doing some of these rituals for the upcoming solstice (which is an ancient Egyptian observance) and posting some of my results in this thread. I have been following Kemetic spirituality for over 10 years and have seen some major changes in my life so I’m thinking that these rituals could enhance my experience even more.

3 Likes

Welcome @Atef Please make a proper introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and your experience in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

Welcome :slight_smile: I just bookmarked this thread and look forward to your postings :slight_smile:

1 Like