“Share A Quote” Thread

“You dont need modernity in order to exist totally and fully you need a mixture of modernity and tradition”
~ Theodore Bikel

2 Likes

9 Likes

“I chose this life. I know what I’m doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn’t that day. And tomorrow won’t be either.”

• Batman
2 Likes

“It take a great deal of courage to see this world in all its tainted glory, and still to love it.”

• Oscar Wilde
2 Likes

6 Likes

Welcome @semnos. I see you joined us in September and have made 5 posts so far, but have not yet introduced yourself. Please make a post in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. It is a rule of this forum, and required.

1 Like

“If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected .”
Sun Tzu, motivational coach

6 Likes

Davros “Compassion then?”
The Doctor “Always”
Davros “It grows in you even more quickly. Like a cancer”
The Doctor “I hope so”
Davros “It will kill you, you know?”
The Doctor “I wouldn’t have it any other way”

2 Likes

“I may be on the side of the angels, but don’t think for one second that I’m one of them.”

• Sherlock
4 Likes

8 Likes

A man once said "Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.”

2 Likes

We were a bit like bacon and eggs, where y’know, the chicken is involved, but the pig is really committed.
Oh Dear Sylvia by Dawn French

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: Damn this perked me up thanks

“She’s not the devil. She’s the most beautiful woman in the world.” – Bobby Boucher

2 Likes

Yeah Dawn French is hilarious.

“Without leaving his house, one can know everything that is necessary. Without leaving himself, one can grasp all wisdom.”-Lao-Tzu

5 Likes

“It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then, he shoots fire from the skies, and it is hard not to think of him as a god…and how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him.”

• Batman talking about Superman
2 Likes

“Only before the one who was never
created you shall bow down” - Azazel.

2 Likes

“Society is a prison, comfort and convenince are the gurards. Only when you get uncomfortable enough can you realize and understand this.” - Richmond

5 Likes

“Death is what gives life meaning. To know your days are numbered, your time is short…”

3 Likes