I’m MysticDeanna and new to this forum

Hi everyone! I’m here to learn and meet like minded people.

1 Like

Welcome @MysticDeanna .

Please tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

Welcome.

@MysticDeanna please properly introduce yourself as requested above, Your post does NOT fit the criteria for an introduction because it tells us nothing about you or your experience in magick.

1 Like

Wow, Impressed :slight_smile: Very good to meet you.

2 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience.

1 Like

Oh you’re welcome. Thank you for trusting me. I try to be ethical and authentic in my practice and in life. If someone tells me a secret, I will take it to my grave unless they are serious about putting people in danger. I found this forum by accident because I was trying to find out what happened to Talesin McKnight’s YouTube channel. I admire his very nature, sense of humor, and authenticity. I feel fortunate to have been invited to join the forum. Thank you!

Oh thank you! It’s great to meet you.

I apologize as I’m new to this community and do not know exactly what you want to know. I mean no disrespect. I’m just here to meet like minded people and am always open to acquiring more skills, experience and knowledge. I did not think it was proper to speak in detail about actions I perform for clients, rituals, or practice etc.
I guess you can call my practice solitary and eclectic because I’ve been doing this a long time and various paths intersect with each other. As I mentioned before I do work with two primary teachers and there is no end to learning things to add to my bag of tricks.
Also I am in the middle of a custody situation and want to keep a low profile regarding magick, metaphysics and the occult because I live in a very conservative state with many uneducated people who just don’t get it. I’m leaving out key words about this on purpose but mean no disrespect.
I’ve been through a whole stalking, bullying, doxing, likely attempts to put hexes on me, etc., because people get mad at other’s success and mistake kindness for weakness.
I’m being careful about what I say in public forums right now. I’m extremely easy going, have a huge online support network and clients, and at the end of the day I want my energy to be clean.
Do you have specific questions for me?