Introducing Myself

Hi members, my name is Kurt and I’m new to all aspects of magik. Being an open minded young man, I find it very hard to accept that humanity is the only force in this universe.

I hope to learn as much as I can from you guys, one day becoming experienced. My main aspiration is to work along side demons and entities to achieve my goal of happy living and press on my desire to be a strong fighter.
I thank everyone for this opportunity

6 Likes

Hello @4KTD7 and welcome :slight_smile: Any particular type of magick you’re interesting in?

1 Like

Hi welcome. This is the place you want to be then. Theres all kinds of stuff here that will aide your accent. Browse topics, use search bar. Create a topic if you have a question. This is a big family of socerers and witches and we help each other. Youll find informaion on here is gold.

1 Like

Greetings and welcome to BALG, please check out the sites search engine at the upper right dashboard and the magnifying glass :mag_right:. You can find the answer to most questions.

1 Like

Thank you. I am uncertain as to what type of magick applies best to myself, I assume every magick has its beneficiaries. Although I find myself drawn to black magick.

2 Likes

am new here and am a beingna my Name is max

@odehyeelive Please do your own individual introduction thread. This is someone else’s

1 Like

Hi Kurt, welcome!

1 Like

black magic is the way to go because it elliminates all restrictions and opens doors to all possibilities without limitation. In my opinion, black magic is the only way to go. No bullshit 3 fold law and no karma superstition. Absolute freedom of your mindset.

2 Likes

Exactly why it draws me in. I love the idea of faith but I want to have faith in something that gives me something return rather than restricting my way of life

I’m not sure how I really feel about the concept of black and white magician. I feel it all just magick. I wonder If the concept of karma or the threefold law are placed there by skeptic humans a form of control.

1 Like

I totally see your approach and I somewhat agree. I don’t believe that if you practice black magick then that means you’re not allowed to take on other forms/styles of magick. It’s just my personal choice because of its strong affiliation with LHP