Introduction

Continuing the discussion from Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0:

Hello everyone, I am Lune. I am 18 years old and currently studying in Mumbai, India. I was born in a Hindu Family and I have been practicing witchcraft from January 2023.I am not new to magick but fairly new to some concepts, perhaps, relating to it. In the past I have only done some basic spells such as asking for luck usually. I have spent most of my time trying to figure out a specific class of witchcraft I wanted to fully associate with. I found death witchcraft to be my forte but haven’t been able to work on it a lot. I am also working on divination a little and work with tarot cards. I am deeply focused on theistic Satanism as of now.
I wish to learn about a lot of known and unknown concepts of magick here. I would love if y’all shared your wisdom with me, wanted to work with me or even guide/mentor me.
Much Love.

Welcome to the forum @LuneRaven! Glad to have you here :slight_smile:

Here is a getting started with magick guide. You’ll want to get your spiritual hygiene sorted out, and start work on developing your astral senses, then when you can know you have a decent chance at avoiding impostors and parasites then try the evocation guides we have on here.

Just for reference:

The rules are here

The posting guidelines are here in the FAQ

The Terms of Service are here