Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Hello friends! My magick name would be Lokr, and i’ve been lurking here for a couple of months before deciding to finally join.

I’m struggling with my orthodox faith, as it hasnt bore fruit in the past.
Kind of magic that i would like to learn would focus on my Slavic and Scandinavian hertiage as well as spells and curses.

Since I was little i had and “Imaginary friend” that guided me through big parts of my obstacles in life. He was present until my 17th year, and he never gave me his name. Or a name that could be uttered by human mouth. I often saw him as an older man with a big nose, straight up ball of light, but overall very friendly and supportive. I did my first “spell” with him when i was quite young by breathing in a certain direction with full force to affect my, then friends.

My current struggle is my love life. I’m 21 and up until recently i had everything. I had wonderful engineering job, loving girlfriend and an IT business startup. After NYE, my gf left me for another dude that i knew, my friends got colder as I avoided them because of my business and my job, and I’m left as a husk of my former self. Trying to find myself again.

Welcome @Lokrs

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience besides the childhood spell you described?

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

If you don’t have any experience, what are the areas of magick you are most interested in learning more about?

Balkans,

Not particularly, but i tried candle meditation while looking into the flame while channeling my intent.

No system, im here to learn.

I’m mostly interested in spells and curses.

1 Like

Thank you fro elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

Hey @DarkestKnight

Saw your comment on my post. Actually thank you, really shows that y’all care about people in here.

Checked the rules in the FAQ and didn’t find no mention of the rule. Is there an additional set of rules that I should read? Or did I just not see it?

It’s here: BALG RULES - Please read them!. Look for the info about free readings and offerings.

1 Like

hello everyone

@NewmanBenjamIn Please properly introduce yourself. This post tells us nothing about you and does not meet our rule.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tadition?

What are your areas of interest?

Hello everyone!
My name is Luthor. I am a brazilian teacher in my 20´s. I have been studying magick and other spiritual related topics for about 3 years now, but I have always had contact with magick because of my family. My mother introduced me to some wicca concepts and practices when I was a child, which later became introductions to Spiritism and Umbanda (not sure if there is a translation to that). African practices and religions are very influential and common here and, if allowed, you can easely have contact with Exus and other entities during celebrations and rituals. That was my first experience with practical supernatural things.
Since I was a child, I have seen and felt spirits, mostly of people who had recently died and were seeking guidance or closure. After a few years I discovered that my family performed a ritual on me when I was around 10 so my “third eye” was closed because, according to them, it was difficult for me to deal with spirits at a young age.
After I started my studies, my abilities were on and off for a while and sometimes are still unstable. I believe I have not yet gotten over the “locks” once set on me, which I am currently working on (also, in need of help!).
I started to practice after a period studying Chaos magick and Wicca, focusing on Chaos Magick´s ideals and principles. Also when I got my first tarot deck and started to use it for guidance, mainly.
I am currently on some kind of “block” and have not been feeling connected to any practices and beliefs, which is the reason I ended up finding this forum, looking for new views of the world and possibilities that meet my principles and fit the things I find interesting.
I look forward to learning, because it has always been my main goal.
Anyways, thank you for reading this :slight_smile:

Hi. My name is Jerry and I am from California. I liberated myself from the christianity about 30 years ago. After experiencing feelings of emptiness and abandonment from god, I subsequently questioned whether my christian experience may have been a case of self-delusion. I began to see the traditional teachings and doctrines from a completely different view.

About three years ago I found the book “Lucifer and the hidden Demons” by Theodore Rose. While I was unpacking the book from the shipping box I felt an incredibly strong and tangible spiritual presence. It felt like a direct endorsement from Lucifer himself.

I have used the path workings to contact various demons and have had excellent results. I am interested in improving my understanding of the spirit world and developing a closer association with the LHP spirits. I do not have any experience with other types of magic or traditions. A constant and continuous association with the spirits is my primary focus.

Hello, my name is Ana. I have been interested in black magic and the left hand path for a long time, but I guess I just started to practice it last year, in August. I decided to try to commune wit Lucifer, and started with meditations, one ritual I found on the internet, and I paid for two rituals to make a blood pact with Lucifer. The issue is that I am not sure if I choose the right entity for me. Maybe Lucifer is not interested in me as a student. I need guidance, should I research and try to commune with another entity?Or should I be more patient, and wait until Lucifer gives me an answer? How did you guys know that you were working and making pacts with the right entity? I have read about the courses of E. A. Koetting, and the one about deification Magick sounds interesting, and the ritual that will be perfomed on January 26th of this year also sounds interesting. Can someone tell me your experience with this course? Did it helped you? Do you recommend it? Sorry for all the questions, like I said, I just started this path on my own and I need guidance. Thank you for reading my post. Have a good day.

1 Like

Hello
I’m Panji, from south east asia

I think I have been working with archangel, because I can feel or see their presence such as Raphael, Metatron and Michael. Maybe I’m not a fully awaken yet

They don’t speak to me. They just do their job, and that’s it, they were waiting for me is it okay to leave me? After I agree, they just go.

I’m interesting in knowledges, that I gain a lot in this forum
Thanks for letting me join

Welcome @tupelov

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what exactly do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Ayoo~
This is my intro, I had an account on here previously but left for a couple of years as life had just gotten crazy for me and I needed to take a step back.
:black_heart: You can call me Scarlett or Ghostie loll
:black_heart:

:black_heart: Chaos will always hold a special place in my dark lil heart, another placeholder would be Folk - sometimes the simplest magics work the best. I know that it can be a bit of a taboo in the community, Blood magic is another favorite of mine - what else is a witch to do when working with blood thirsty entities? ahemBelialahem
:black_heart: Current overall ambition is to gain power + amass the knowledge necessary to utilize it. A more achievable goal in the not-so-distant future is to refine my skills and accumulate tried + true information for my personal Grimoire.
:black_heart: My current struggle is in my time away I stop practicing the basics, so now I’m struggling to get back into things that I used to do so easily like meditation or grounding. Another major struggle is dealing with my own self doubt + lack of motivation to revisit the basics.
Nice to meet y’all!

1 Like

Welcome @Scarlett_Sorceress

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

What are your areas if interest?

What was the name of your previous account? Duplicates are against the rules of the forum so it will need to be closed if it wasn’t alreay.

My name is Mike. I’m just starting out so I’m wet behind the ears so to speak. I just want to meet y’all and start a family with all of you of like minded individuals.

1 Like

hello sisters and brothers, i’m hakro my ex-girlfriend initially introduced me to paganism as she was a white witch 4 years ago after I told her I felt like I had a connection to voodoo to this day I don’t know why I wanted to do voodoo. She then introduced me into candle magic and told me about wicca I was interested so I initially bought a book off Amazon the book was interesting and at the time of reading that I also got some books on astral projection and psychic abilities to this day I haven’t finished both of those books I also went into herbology crystals and a few other things. When I was at my strongest I was able to see mental images of deceased relatives of random people and was able to talk about their family who were deceased to them I studied quite a lot and read many books the problem I had was I spend so much time studying I never really got any time I’m to just chill out I was looking for something more I felt after 3 years of practise I had reach my my abilities however as I’m sitting here writing this right now those abilities have gone because I have not trained or studied and kept them up to par or in a way activated. Fast forward to about a year ago I was browsing different magic Styles I Only Knew wicca at that time wireless browsing Amazon I found a book called practical black magic or something familiar with the name my girlfriend told me not to do it so I went and head and did it I learnt a few things with which blew my mind I was obsessed she told me to burn it otherwise it will be the end of the relationship so I ended up turning it but I wanted to understand how is it the opposite of wicca so I looked up opposite of wicca satanism came up and then believed the satanism would have fitted me perfectly as I am a former Christian I’ve always been rebellious in my life if I went against everything I believed in because I felt like it was just not me the control I wanted to do what I wanted to do I wanted to be free from mind control rules regulations so I started praying to Satan I remember that day like it was yesterday she heard me praying in the garden well just having a cigarette came.out screams at me packed all her s*** up up.and left for some reason that time I didn’t care because I believe them what I believed in I was able to see a few pages of Anton Laveys the Satanic Bible I greatly enjoyed the few pages I was able to read online for free while I was reading about satanism I was also discovering demonology keys of Solomon and go goeatia forgive me my words are a little misspelled since then I have not really been into the magical practises or beliefs but I had a dream where I believe Lilith came to me as the screeching owl it scared of shout me but I was curious and decided to have a look at what the hell I just seen in my dream anyway recently I opened up my old witchcraft bookcase and starting to reread books on astral projection clearvoyance everyday I magically charge through meditation the first official ritual I did was to sitri I’m a hot blooded individual he likes to have sex as much as I can so I did the signal and created and mini alter with everything I needed for evocation because I have not studied energy and spiritual travel for a while I was not able to see or hear anything but I still felt a presence the ritual I activated decidual and asked 4 for a one night stand after being in a meditative state I felt like my wish has been granted although I could not see or hear any confirmation anyway I went out that night and picked up a girl they were very flirtatious with each other but we never ended up sleeping together I’m currently working on getting a official altar sorted in my home I’ve already got a statue of bath and I’ve already got a blade herbs spices oils candles which I can make etc. Now onto what I want to learn I just want to become a better version of myself I want to be more powerful than what I was beforehand I’d love to travel to other Realms work with demons or deities I’m also looking for all the styles of magic such as vampirism etc I also like music I prefer a bit of everything that’s a higher beat such as death metal house drum and bass and sometimes I just like listening to binaural beats I’m looking for inspiration and motivation to push myself further than what I ever have also I’ve not been possessed yet that is something I would like to try out in the future thanks for reading. photos of myself. Hail Satan!

1 Like

Welcome @SkLaM3r Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience?

If so, what have you practiced, and how long have you been practicing?

my practical experience is with the audio from archangelology(dot)com. That time I heard the Raphael section that ask for abundance.
And yes, the result was quiet good. That was about 3 years ago

Since then, I practice with that way, calling for archangels, ask them for my needs.
Combined with astral magick that Koeting thaught in BALG book.
And I remembered Metatron told me that I have to asked Raphael for a health problem. (maybe it’s not his subject?)

I grew up in Islamic culture. Well, I’m still blending with them, it’s a no problem

My interest is with archons btw

:black_heart: I’m from OR, USA
:black_heart: I’ve been practicing magic for 4 years.
:black_heart: No, I guess that you could describe my practice as an eclectic mess haha.
:black_heart: I’m not sure what you mean by “areas of interest” :sweat_smile:
:black_heart: I did some digging and my previous account was “LadySalarus”.