The DANGER of inviting a succubi into your life

I’ve experienced that physically under my sheet, so I know a few things about that manifestation. But she wasn’t malevolent at all, when it happened. You should know that a darker manifestation isn’t equalivalent to “evil”, right?

What if your experience is something you just have to go through to move forward on your relationship with the succubus? An experienced magician should go through all kinds of energies and it’s manifestations, just to simply know the differences of it, and it will make you stronger and resilient when other magicians or spirits try to fuck you over.

…or maybe she’s working with your chakras and open up the portals to the astral plane:

energies

The “needles” could be the connection that makes it easier for you to astral project, just by simply focusing and closing your eyes.

It is said that chosen one’s will get the full spectrum of their future spirit spouse. It can be nasty and intimidating at times, but it’s honest and truthful. It also makes the bond stronger.

6 Likes

Yes, I read that from a earlier post of yours years ago that s why i know it.

Thing is this. I changed my course complitlty. These last few years has been extreamly transformativ for me in case of personal development, health (getting sober) and becoming a adult and finding my path. And i have found that i had to leave black magic completly. I cut the ties with my patron demon king Paimon, lucifer shown his light and left me for the last time just days ago. And i only work with god, energy, angels and spirit Guides and i finally found my place. This is where o thrive. As you found yours…

What im trying to say is. … The whole succubi thing was me trying to figure myself out and now when i have arrived do i still have this extreamly angry, violont succubi on my hands who is hurting me. I just feel like it has to end. Or am i Bond to her for eternity? So confused right now

2 Likes

Well this makes it different. Need to say these things from the start.

This was a serious relationship for her and it doesn’t seem like it was for you.
How would a human girlfriend take it if you had her move in then told her to gtfo?

This looks like a lot of fixing something you broke. I’m sure it can be done but you’ll probably have to own up and treat her like a person.

6 Likes

It is your personal experience.
Any magical operation can cause unpleasnt feelings, but it doesn’t mean that sexual magic is a bad thing. Maybe you need more time to learn.
Sexual magic is very powerful since it works with our strongest insticts.
Just take your time and try to stay calm.
It’s all up to you.

Good luck!

1 Like

I have never experienced anything negative about my succubus
that being said, they are not sex toys or like a fun habbit you can just throw away once you feel you are done.
both of you invest (or should invest) alot in the relationship and it should be taken serious, not everyone understands that…

there are certain rituals to remove a spirit or a succubus, they had them in king Solomon/Davids time, and they are online in quotes of old texts, but removing her with force should be a last resort

7 Likes

And you will be knocked to your knees by @Lady_Eva 's almighty ban hammer if you shove your religious dogma down people’s throats like that. Just a fair warning.

8 Likes

Wow, just WOW! You pretty much describe the insanity of religion here, and the only one’s evil is not the succubus/incubus, but maybe…you…or the Christian doublestandard you’re supporting? Oh, the energy you drain with all the rules you apply in the name of religion, rules that’s not even in your book. And rules that lacks connection with the one you call God.

If I were just like you, would I say that you should “repent to Lilith or you will be damned”?
No, because I don’t speak for and judge others in the name of a deity. A lot of you do these kind of things, which is very contradictive. Don’t speak for others without their known presence and stop judging in the name of others than yourself. No wonder some of these spirits are drawn to you? :thinking:

5 Likes

Uhhh LOL, you serious? I wonder what has drawn you here in the first place. You’re on the wrong forum so please logout with your preaching - which most of us already know what these beings are, what most of them are capable of and where they’re from.

3 Likes

That moment you realise that sexy broad of a succubus is just a bear that feeds on energy.

Now that I am not a christian anymore, I realize how crazy we sounded…

2 Likes

I agree. And I didn’t mean anything negative directed against other followers of Yahweh, but I was referring to when I was a part of an evangelistic Protestant. I realize how crazy some of us sounded.

1 Like

Did you do the letter of intent, if so, what kind of personality did you ask when you wrote the letter. Succubi are difficult to get rid of, tell her that she is draining too much of your energy,

Dude fuck off, we are not slaves to a fictional book, and foolish beliefs. Since i’m gonna be nice about it our lucky i’m not going to cast a hex on you. I don’t know what are you doing here, just piss off. People like you are the reason i destroy people’s lives. If you spoke to Lilith like this your life will be fucked.

It is very dangerous I currently am dealing with 3-4 trying to drain me and bother me all the time , even though this has been a stepping stone in my spritiual ascent it is very bothersome , and Lilith herself even told someone I was getting help from she hates it when someone calls on her daughters as a beginner without giving anything in return. I don’t think anyone should summon these beings without knowledge of spirits , energy work , protection, everything occult related the basics of spirits and magick for atleast 2-3 years

1 Like

This seems to be fairly consistent with what happens with me and my succubus, but she has been busy, and I’m still trying to get her name?? Is there a method for finding a name?

1 Like

why not ask her

Lilith hates it when people ignore her daughters, just like any mother would be if a boy ignored her daughter of that makes sense.

1 Like

Please contact me upon the subject, as I am highly interested.

Hi kindly direct me, how can I contact the JD temple you talk about, thanks

That’s easy. He is a BALG author. You can reach him through this site.