Does Lilith ever give up on you

Does Lilith ever give up on trying to help you. Does Lilith keep on trying to help you no matter the reason. How does that work. I am curious about that. Does Lilith keeps working with you. Lilith keeps helping with any problems or anything.

2 Likes

When you don’t listen, repeat the same mistakes and are not grateful, Lilith might step back and watch yourself getting fucked by life. That’s not abandoning tho. She’ll come back when you have learned.

She won’t abandon you unless you want her to or you do a major mistake like betraying her.

5 Likes

Thanks

Welcome @VampirKing666 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

She has shown me the true meaning of patience. Took me many years of fearing her and being disrespectful towards her before I came around. Now I have her altar in my bedroom. She knows the deeper reasons people act the way they do. Much of what we think is of consequence is of no consequence at all to these spirits. They are powerful allies and teachers. Lilith will not leave you. Not in my opinion anyway. Shes been tolerant as hell with me. I do make an effort to better myself eveyday though. So your relationship must either improve or it will stagnate and suffer. Her influence will be more apparent the more you connect with her.

5 Likes

I thunk my relationship has to improve with her thats my problem thanks.

1 Like

I think i will stick with Lilith because she doesn’t take a year life from you like other demons would. I rather be more free like Lilith and happy not have a year taking from me that sounds pretty bad.

@VampirKing666 I moved your new topic post in here as it seemed a continuation of this topic. The duplicate topic is removed… Please try not to make duplicate posts for the same issue, thanks! :+1:

Please complete your introduction as requested. Further posts will be removed until our rule is respected.

Make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules and see our posting guidelines in the FAQ.

Points to cover:

• Do you have any practical experience in magick?

• If so, what exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced?

• Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

• What are your areas of interest?

For reference: PLEASE READ
The rules are here
The posting guidelines are here in the FAQ
The Terms of Service are here

This is so true!!! Dont forget she will smack you arond a lil too lol

1 Like

Lilith never gave me a chance she always repels me, Naamah on the other hand…

She will and thats ok.

I think it largely depends on if you give up on yourself. A spirit can only help you as far as your willing to accept help or even to help yourself. If your not willing to do the work then I could see her taking a step back.

2 Likes