How do I know my pact with Lucifer is signed

I am new here but want to get answers to this. I am just learning to do things on my own. Thanks to this site I might learn faster. But at a point I got interested in Lucifer and asked a wizard to help me pact with Lucifer. He requested some things and after some time said the pact is accepted and will begin to roll in 14 days. After 14 days he says he checked on progress from Lucifer and Lucifer says I have and Akarchic contract handed down by my forefathers that am.not aware of. Lucifer therefore says He can’t deliver due to this contract.
As a novist I don’t know how to contact Lucifer. I am still learning so that I can inquire.
Another spiritualist who said he is trying to help me have a direct contact with Lucifer has made me try twice in all I felt no serious significant presence. What do I do. How do I know the pact is actually signed and how do I get personal contact with Lucifer. How do I evoke Lucifer to communicate. It’s been over 2 months yet no sign of the pact

3 Likes

There are many posts about this so you can find more info there. But in short, if you want to know if he accepted your pact, then ask him or wait for the results. Sometimes, results take time, so…

Also, if you want to talk to him, make sure you have opened your astral senses. There are a lot of posts about that too.

2 Likes

Please look my previous answer for your question.

Common mistake for newcomers is believing a contract is necessary. It is more symbolic of your commitment than necessary. My suggestion is to evaluate yourself, determine your wants, needs, and goals, then attempt to achieve it. Magick can assist in lifestyle changes as well as spiritual communication, just remember they are stepping stones.

3 Likes

Your first mistake was having someone else perform a ritual on your behalf. That rarely works as you have no proof that anything was done or how it was done.

You should perform your own ritual and make specific requests. At the end of the ritual ask for a sign that your work will be acceded to and set a time frame that way you will know for sure if your requests will be granted.

4 Likes

You do indeed need a contract.

No one can sign on behalf of another. It must be signed by all parties named in the contract. Anyone able to write and enforce contracts knows these rules clearly.

The contract can only be signed if

1. the individual is conscious, willing and able to understand and agree (no contract can be signed by an unaware participant in the dream state,or under the influence of drugs/alcohol, or under duress)
  2. the contract clearly states the stipulations and ramifications (no intentionally deceptive contract will be enforced)

Blood and candles are unnecessary. A pen and paper works. This isn’t a fucking David Blaine special on primetime.

3 Likes

Welcome @wolfy2. Please take a moment to post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

You should ask for a sign, be specific and set a time frame as well. That way you will know for sure if a pact was made on your behalf. You might also confirm if a pact was made for you with Lucifer. Have a look at my intial post as well.

Thank you very much. That has been the problem. How to contact the spirits and communicate.
Over here everyone tells you do it yourself with even telling you how to do it. I have stayed off so long because the platform is not newbie friendly.

1 Like

When I made a pact with Satan I did countless prayers, with a black candle, wrote what I wanted singed it in blood with my finger print, then burnded it with drops of blood in the fire wile chanting prayers and I felt his strong presence over take the whole room

1 Like

He helps me every day amongst other demons also

If you utilize the search function up at the top, there are plenty of topics related to that.

2 Likes