Memoirs of a goddess

I got some stuff up my sleeve for sure.

I’m planning on going to the next level

4 Likes

I’m all about that, have you looked into it and how it works. Patreon I mean lol

2 Likes

Yes I get how it works. I just want some ideas of what the people really want.

I have years worth of journals I can pull out and organize into some really good works.

Plus the things I’m doing now

Along with my circle readings and some other things

3 Likes

Well I guess it all really depends on who you plan on appealing to.

Readings are always good, And the majority of mortals set their sights on career goals relationship goals and the money goals.

Do you have a target group in mind or are you looking for general populace appeal?

2 Likes

General mostly.

Though the goetia and Egyptian is my heart . I can work with all spirits

And even have some stuff thats more right hand I suppose but not your average stuff

I didnt mean to sound like a politician :joy:

5 Likes

Welcome @Jobelhobel Please make an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

Some knowledge on soul travel as you seem to be amazing at it. Love rights are always popular, and you seem to be great at that. I really look forward to more of your circle reads and adventures.

4 Likes

Awesome , thank you for the feedback :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I would also like to address sex magick more and how bdsm can be integrated into magick.

I think between my work with Azazel and Set I could really dig deep into the psyche of it all

5 Likes

I was gonna say something funny, but I’ll save it!

1 Like

What?

2 Likes

made me think of this :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:joy::joy: but I kinda like it though :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you, Set :black_heart:

4 Likes

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BxucrvhGm_fxQUuECBw2bOBdttzeQXDU/view?usp=drivesdk

2 Likes

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BxucrvhGm_fxQUuECBw2bOBdttzeQXDU/view?usp=drivesdk

Let me know if it works

4 Likes

It plays for me, princess :slight_smile:

2 Likes

me too

3 Likes

Well I just finished listening to it since I’m at work, that was amazingly heartfelt and raw. And I do believe that you’re special and as time goes on getting to know you better

4 Likes

…and your voice and accent are pretty darn sexy, and nice to listen to :blush:

3 Likes