Voodoo Magick for Weight Loss

This some quality content right here :zap:

2 Likes

To clear a possible misunderstanding, I am not the creator of this method. And unfortunately I don’t remember who they were in order to mention them (they aren’t a member of the forum). I first approached this method with caution and a little prejudice to be fair. Must be the very first ritual I did. The results were awesome, so I added it to my Book of Shadows as a very useful tool. After that I gained confidence and did lots more things is magick including spells etc. I immediately remembered I had this somewhere when I saw the girl’s post. So after I PM’d her, I thought to actually post it so more people could benefit from it. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Omg thank you!! I needed this in my life! Goodbye excess fat… :pray::pray::pray: I am gonna try it and update on results!

2 Likes

Yas gurl!! Show this fat who’s BOSS!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

5 Likes

This sounds like gold! I just posted on creepy hollows asking if anyone knew about any sellers (practitioners) i could possibly go to. Im a little nervous to try this myself lol.
Mystic if you dont mind me asking how long was it before you started to see results? I ask because I’ve tried a couple of just regular weight loss spells myself and it either just did not work or took like a very lonooonnnggg time to but im sure that’s probably on me but at the same time idk if I did something wrong so cause im still a bit new to magick overall in general.

Welcome @Princessofk Please make an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

Hello girl!
The first night I did the ritual I felt like it was working. I dunno how to explain this , but even though I didn’t see results in the first week, I felt like I was burning fat when drinking water. My belly fat almost disappeared in 3 weeks and the fat in my inner thighs in about a month. :slightly_smiling_face:
I don’t know a practisioner that can help you with that, though :woman_shrugging:t2:
Best of luck ~

1 Like

Would this work??? It has beeswax and able to mold and shape into a form you want to easily?

> Blockquote

I don’t see a problem with it as long as you keep your voodoo doll away from high temperatures :slight_smile:
The intention is what matters. The rest are just tools. So I believe anything that can act like beeswax does will work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks :slightly_smiling_face: also do you have any other knowledge on spells?

I remember someone claim use a Babylon mantra to lose weight,

2 Likes

Some I guess, but only from experience.

Hmmm… That could be interesting. I’ll research about it.

I won’t be able to get any beeswax in hand do u suppose polymer clay (unbaked) could be used to craft the doll? Or should I rather stick to melting candles to form a shape?

@madhatter Yeah it should work !

1 Like

What would that be?

Can I use this if Im a white person?:heart:

Yes you can.

1 Like

I am wondering if this would work for weight gain with a bit of adjusting?

Of course :+1: