Legions

Next time a road opener ritual before hand may open more high yield oppurtunities.

6 Likes

Help me know more about road opener ritual. I feel I’d need it

1 Like

This is wonderful, can you give me divine tongues to invoke angel for wealth and power. Thanks

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: well I’m not opposing you…but even Crowley the world foremost powerful magician… Died poor…even he could conjure anything from blue…

So money magic do exist but I don’t think it exist in this way…

But anyway… E.A can see this post I hope he can give us answers about this post you have made…of receiving 1.2 million Canadian dollar…daaamnnnnnn.!!!

4 Likes

yes i had an experience like that last year with Astaroth,Belial,Amaymon, lucifuge rofocale,beelzebub.i called them at the same time. I got money from nowhere more than hundreds thousands. I do believe that

6 Likes

Can i have sum

far as demonic spirt legions go I have experience with the legions of Azazel feeling an army of satyr gargoyle like demons surrounding me and protecting me…

1 Like

What is this SEQOR SQUARE, please?

Use the search function and look up “Abramelin Money Square.” There are many threads about it.

2 Likes

Okay thanks…

Let me ask since I asked you the last time: Is Veve same as Sigil?

1 Like

No.

A veve is from Voudon and has to be drawn and consecrated in a certain way.

1 Like

Oh…okay. Thank you :pray:t5:

Which Legions do you guys call for bane magic?

Welcome @WooMagic. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

I think this is bs and just an advert to buy the books.

1 Like

Please share how you did the ritual

can you give us an update ? please!

What exactly did you do? You make it seem so simple and you were very vague. What did you do?

I hope you can realize from him. People are agreed and have black hearts too. He couldn’t tell people exactly what he did. So?

I guess it’s very true. Because he wouldn’t tell people exactly what he did.