20 four card readings and no more unless trading

I’d love to do a swap.

2 Likes

Is everything okay my friend?

Everything is fine. Thank you for asking. Work has been taking up a lot of my time. I work 7 days a week now. Lol. I’ll be catching up on the remainder of the readings tonight. Apologies for the delay, everyone.

1 Like

I hope you are able to find time to rest

1 Like

For your general reading, I drew the high priestess, wheel of fortune, 4 of staffs reversed, and ace of coins. It’s a little hard for me to do general readings, so this may not be accurate. With the high priestess I feel that you discovered or are about to uncover a secret that may change your fortune for the better. With the 4 of staffs reversed, I feel that this secret relates to a relationship of some kind, perhaps monetary with the ace of coins upright or maybe this person was being financially supported in some way either by you or had something to do with your money. Whatever is or was revealed could possibly liberate you from this person or financial burden. To clarify I pulled the 5 of coins in reversed. If this person or situation was draining you financially, this period may soon come to an end.

For your general reading, I pulled 3 of coins reversed, 8 of staffs, knight of cups, and page of staffs reversed. With the 3 of coins reversed, I feel like there was some recent disharmony in your life possibly within your work for a project that caused a stagnant period or a standtill in progression. However, with the 8 of staffs, this disharmony will come to an end and with the knight of cups, someone will offer to take charge of this project. Although with the page of staffs reversed this person may not measure up to the task or start the project but not be willing to follow through to completion. This person may also be highly critical of others and not be open to the opinions and ideas of others. To clarify, I also drew the tower. This peron may bring rapid change to the situation but it may not go as planned.

1 Like

Nice…

I’ll keep my eyes open

thank you for the informative read

1 Like

For your career reading I drew the hermit reversed, the chariot reversed, 9 of coins reversed, and the emperor upright. With the hermit card reversed, you feel ready to either rejoin the workforce or change careers. You may have possibly been considering going into business for yourself, but with the chariot reversed, you’re not ready to make this step yet, and with the 9 of coins reverse seems to indicate that you may have determined that this path might be more work than you can deal with at this time. With the emperor seems to indicate that your hard work will eventually pay off, but hard work will be necessary to eventually reach your goals. I hope this resonates.

I’d also like a reading regarding the possible outcome of a lawsuit I’m filing. Thank you.

What kind of reading would you like? I’d like to know how a guy I like truly feels about me, he’s kind of hard to read.

1 Like

Thank you for the career reading, yes, I have been contemplating going into business for myself, and I am basically starting completely from scratch in the career department.

For the lawsuit, I got queen of swords for you, six of swords for the other party, and then rest for the outcome. I get the feeling not much is going to happen on this for quite a while, if ever.

1 Like

Would anyone be interested in a trade?

2 Likes

Hey @curiousram I’m interested in a trade :slight_smile:
My question is: is there any lies in my life right now, am I been deceive, believing in lies told by any spirits or human?
Let me know your question.
Thanks, :slight_smile:

1 Like

My question is what are Tyler’s intentions towards me?

1 Like

Alright, I will be doing your reading tomorrow, well today later technically, is 1am here haha so I will be doing around the evening of this day, few hours from now. Hope you don’t mind that will take a while :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s no problem. I pulled the high priestess reversed, 2 of staffs, 3 of cups, knight of staffs, and the clarifier card: page of staffs reversed. I feel like the overall energy is that you feel you’re being kept out of the loop. There may be information being withheld from you with the 2 of staffs; you’ve been asking this person or group of people about certain things and you feel that important information is being left out. The 3 of cups implies a group of people, these could be people you work with or people you are friends with. With the knight of staffs, you’re thinking of confronting these people about your suspicions, and it might get confromtational if you do. With the page of staffs reversed, it could be that someone close to you is being immature and the information is being withheld due to their immaturity.

@Luana Please be aware that you cannot offer any tarot readings, even in exchange. We have a rule here that prohibits new members from doing readings until they have been an active member for a minimum of 90 days, and you have been here only a week.

2 Likes

Hello!I am interested if you are still offering. My question is will Christian and I start a romantic relationship? Thank you in advance

Opps I had no idea she was new.

1 Like

If you’re still offering… I’d like to know what to do regarding my friends in the university who fell out with me due to my wrong

If you’re offering a trade, sure.