7 djinn King

who knows the 7 jinn kings and their powers?

Welcome to the forum!

There’s a great book on the 7 Djinn Kings called Practical Jinn Magick by Corwin Hargrove - check that out, it tells you how to call them as well.

After that, please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules and see our posting guidelines in the FAQ.

Points to cover:

• Do you have any practical experience in magick?

• If so, what exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced?

• Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

• What are your areas of interest?

Here is a getting started with magick guide. You’ll want to get your spiritual hygiene sorted out, and start work on developing your astral senses, then when you can know you have a decent chance at avoiding impostors and parasites then try the evocation guides we have on here.

So I just finished reading this very interesting book. but a question remains unanswered it is necessary to invoke Venus or Mars a love spell where it is possible with the two djin of the two planes

No it’s not necessary. I wouldn’t mix systems myself, not unless I was VERY familiar with both and it sounds like you’re new to the Djinn magick one.

I would also caution, if you are doing that from a place of doubt that it’s “enough” to do “just” this Djinn ritual, don’t do that. Doubt kills magick so get it out if your mind, insert as much confidence into the working as you can.

1 Like

I’m sorry @Dias , but that post only contained French, and as this is an English language forum, we have a rule that all posts must be in English, this is has been removed.

According to Google Translate, you said:

Very personally, I am Arab and I am discovering the world of jinns and I am studying the 7 kings and how to invoke them.
Thank you for your advice very sincerely, I have no doubt. However, to my knowledge, there are still some gray areas after doing my research and reading Shams Al maarif or the book of splendor. Rumors say that for a gay love spell you need to invoke the djinn of Mars Al Ahmar while for a straight love spell you just need to invoke the djinn of Venus. And I was looking for the answer here

I completely ignore the planetary associations in all systems so I can’t speak to that. The Hargrove book does have associations but it’s it’s own system. If you want to use a different book, then use the system in that book.

For the Hargrove’s system, the Mars/Tuesday spells are based in dominance and conquest, as fits the God of War, so if you see male gay love as a matter of male dominance over another male, then that will work, but if you are looking for more feminine and soft kind of energy effect, then I would say stick to Venus for gay as well as straight.

1 Like

sorry for writing the message in French.

Do you think we can ask the same fate to any of the 7 jinn kings? he should have a book that summarizes the power of each of the jinn to know what they are capable of doing or not

You can ask, but whether you get it or not is another question. I would suggest you get into ritual, and when you have summoned the King, direct the question to him in your mind (speak it aloud if you like), and then sit quietly and see what thoughts occur to you: this is your answer.

I was thinking of summoning the king of Mars Al Hamar and asking him the question but I read that he was the king of war. I wonder if he is evil and if he will agree to answer me. But hey, I’m going to invoke it with conviction and we’ll see :wink:

It’s up to you.

Please make your introduction as requested, all future posts will be removed until our rule is respected.