Telekinesis

Thank you soo Much homie, I really do have a tendency to diefie the BALG sorcerers, my path , or rather my entire life has been hindered by addiction, which has fallen almost" completly out of the orbit of my consciousness, but when I began dedicated practices, and mad a lifestyle choice and change, all the wonders of technologies suddenly was within my grasp , for instance, Ive always loved reading. …but the simple fact that the author of my books I work from , strait up replies and interacts with me on forum and on youtube live chat…still have days where I’m astounded by information sharing and pocket technology.
Anyways, thanks soo much for linking me back as quick as you did bro, I love making friends and interacting with people here all around the globe.

If it’s not a bother, and I mean this in no formal way at all, but is it chill I send a question your way occasionally?
I’m really rather low key and I promise not to become a burden or bother of any sort…I’m really just trying to become more active on the forum, and my path.
If you don’t mind a novice with natural potential and work ethic , asking the type of questions that I’m sure you have answered b4…if not i understand fully and can keep interaction casual and to a minimum…but ya your experience and power really does speak for itself. If I may say.
Anyways homie, it’s 8 am in British Columbia Canada , and my pooches need walking, and I’m hoping sunshine is available to draw some chi / prana, as I’m focusing on psychokenesis today.
Darkest blessings bro.
:smiling_imp::grinning: Rors.

2 Likes

We are all novices. Feel free.

2 Likes

Thank you my brother, untill we chat next be well.
:fire:Easy.:fire:

@Rory_Mclellan
Pleeeeaaaaase i need those secrets…i’d really apreciate it :heart::v:

1 Like

Trebor seven on youtube…atart through him.

1 Like

I know that channel…i watched his vids a long time ago but i could not achieve anything…do have an advice?

1 Like

Create a psy- wheel, and use headphones with Binural beats , get urself intontrance .
Maintain the god mentality , and CONNECT with the object empathically…
Make it a part of you.
An extension of you.
Play with the object for like 20 mins, know what ut sounds like when it achieves movement.
P3etent it is your best friend while imprinting your intentions and visualise the object in movement.
Get to know it better than YOURSELF.
Then it is simply like moving any appendages , once the vibrational frequency of the object and your aura/ bioelectricity sync up , su tle energies create kenetic movement.
Be patient and look for micro movements…some people dont achieve results for weeks after practise.
Good luck​:smiling_imp::wink:

3 Likes

Gamma brainwaves are where this ability comes into play. Increase your Gamma waves and will have much better control

I would like to know.

Welcome @Thomas00109 Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

Please follow the forums rules and introduce yourself to the community tirst! Thanks!

Sorry, I have now formally introduced myself to the forum. And I would still like to have your helpful advice on telekinesis. Thank you.

2 Likes

PM me, I’m new to the forum and don’t know how to pm u yet lol. But I do really want to learn telekinesis from you

Welcome @Marquis_Robertson. I see you joined us back in 2017 but only made one post. Please make an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself any any experience you have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

Can you link me to this because I would really like to learn.

Hey brotha! I finally captured some me major advanced psychokenetic su ccess to share with he forum!

1 Like

Hey @AdamThoth! Would you mind tagging me or sending that link with your emmensely detailed and generous post you shared? I have 2 examples that legit would cause skeptics to go pale as snow white… Pyromancy and T. K. Moves that are the best I’ve caught to date on camera… My only reserve is having someone who is either silencing or Recruiting Metaphysical soldiers etc… What’s your opinion on this? I’ll send them your way first and get you to vet its magnatude, if that’s cool?
Just currently in edit to clean it up and shorten for space utilizing

2 Likes

My bad, Meant to directly send that to @AdamThoth my bad lol. :rofl:

1 Like

What post are you talking about?

1 Like

Shit sorry bro I totally left you hanging… YUP THOSE THE CORRECT INES I THINK… I’M HAVING DIFFICULTY LOAD.ING MYB2 CLIPS BUT MY POPS is gunna help me later on on his computer in his office rather than my phone. Thanks much bro, I’ll have my contribution sent to you shortly… Today regardless my word
LOL.
Oh bro.
P. S. DO I REVAL ME ASKING ABOUT sorry my good friend who suffers from well atthe time I described it as " sleep paralysis… Unbeknownst to me it was emmensely dark entities lead by something called a screamr? That was another crazy experience I gotta share with ya today. Oh man., :+1::grimacing:

1 Like