Sup, Bitches!

The name’s Scottish_Pride. Some of y’all may have known me from WF before it went down the shitter. Used to be a frequent poster there.

Anyway, I’ve been into the occult since I was 11 years old. Wouldn’t say I’m some god-level master by any means, but perhaps I know a thing or two here and there. Always looking to learn more, and be helpful when I can be.

So how’s it going, y’all?

5 Likes

Welcome.

Please tell us about your experience.

What do you practice?

What areas of magick are you most interested in?

1 Like

'Sup, bitch? :smiley:

4 Likes

Howdy! :smiley:

WF was a bit more wild west than here, just want to ask you to please take a look at our rules so you know the score and don’t run into any problems, we roperate member-moderation which means, not a handful of people, but ALL members have the ability to flag posts, flags alone can hide a post, and Regular members can even move your post off the public forum, so we have a whole different culture here:

4 Likes

I love your energy lol. Welcome to the Community.

2 Likes

My experience tends to be all over the place, as I believe in taking in all I can and finding the most useful stuff out of everything. If I’d have to name my practice, I’d say I’m a chaos magician with a bit of lean towards Hermetics and the Celtic pantheon.

The two areas of magic I’m usually interested in are casting spells and doing EM. Spirit work is something I don’t actively pursue as much, but it sure as hell likes to pursue me, so I’ve gotten pretty good at that as well. I will say, also, that I’ve been currently turning my focus toward getting better at things like meditation and divination, as it’s what I struggle with most.

2 Likes

Reading the rules was one of the very first things I did after signing up. No problemo with any of them. I will say, though, my humor tends to be a little coarse at times. Idk how tolerant people are here in that department. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks, man!

2 Likes

Wow, old friends from old forums…

Hi bitch, glad you finally joined the dork side lol.

2 Likes