<3 penny divination <3

Hello, I have been using the penny divination for a few weeks now and it’s worked great! I’ve gotten so much clarity and have had very good conversations. The only problem is that I don’t really know who I’m talking to, see I usually just call out and invite anyone to my alter to speak. Some times I’m able to guess what they are. I’ve gotten beings claiming to be angels… how do I know if they’re lying about their identity?Also also I have been asking them for things like helping me get a boy to talk to me or helping me receive money. Am I going to be paying a price for these things? Yes I know there’s a price for everything but is their a price to pay that has to do with who I’m asking, are they going to haunt me and troll me? Are they slowly going to leech onto my soul and eat away??? Or will they even go as far as to hurt the ones around me? Thank you.

1 Like

Welcome.

Please go to the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area and introduce yourself. Tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

So what do you expect to get for a penny ?

Are you trying to say “what you get is what you pay for” ?? If so I always ask if there’s anything they need from me and usually they say no. sometimes they’ll ask for something but most of the time it’s a no.

1 Like

Then nothing to worry about. If they said there’s nothing to pay then they don’t want anything. If you don’t trust what they’re saying then you shouldn’t contact them in the first place, right?

If you haven’t called out to a specific spirit ask for a specific sign of the spirit if they are communicating. Usually a deity will have specific symbols.

If you have mainly done castings and rituals for divination, prosperity, or attraction, you shouldn’t have a problem with harassment or an attack. Stick with gaining knowledge you can’t go wrong.

If you have questions with your quest for knowledge check out the sites search engine at the upper right and the magnifying glass :mag_right:. You will find the answer.

2 Likes

Yes you’re right, I do trust them. Do you have any idea as to what I’m talking to? do you have any idea how to know if they are lying.

1 Like

Thank you so much.

1 Like

No I have no idea. You can ask them or use a pendulum instead of a penny, there are many YT videos about how to use it and it provides more detailed answers.

Please don’t forget the introduction :slight_smile:

2 Likes

On my way.

1 Like

Why would you do this?This is like the one thing you DON"T DO in magick, because you never know what you will get. Even low level parasites and impostor spirits can provide basic divination answers. As you said, you don’t even know who you’re talking to.

You probably don’t do a banishing ritual before or after either, do you?

Ahhh ahh ahh I forgot to say that before calling out I do do a banishing ritual, not always after unless I feel the need to. But even when I do that or even try to cast protection around myself I still encounter beings that feel like parasites

1 Like

The problem, as I see it, is that a banishing ritual clears your space and sets up a boundary, allowing in only those spirits you specifically call, but because you are calling for any spirit to show up, your intention effectively makes your banishing moot. What you are essentially doing is kicking out the spirits hanging around, but then inviting them all back in afterwards, Any passing spirit can therefore come into your area and play around with your coins.

Ahh okay I see the problem here. Thanks a ton!!! This really helps.

What you should do is, after your banishing, call upon a single spirit of divination that appeals to you, instead of asking any spirit. Open their seal, and then cast your coins.

Some possible spirits are, the Goetic spirit Vassago, Belial, or the Archangel Gabriel.

1 Like

Sounds good. I will do so.