The Daemon Tarot

Wow that deck looks absolutely amazing!..I’m ordering one NOW!

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/fallen-angel-oracle/[/quote]Yeah, the art is pretty amazing. It’s why I bought the deck. Well, that and the whole “fallen angel” mystique. LOL

1 Like

[quote=“Cogitation, post:2, topic:2571”]Sounds incredibly interesting
How interepatable is the symbology? ((Is there a paradigm of symbology like the hermetic one of more standard Tarot?

Is the art unique? Gonna go look for pictures. I know there is a YouTube video of a dark infernal tarot.[/quote]Yeah I do I have them too. but I dont really know how to use them. I have the Thoth cards because thats whats in the course. I’m trying to get good at memeroizing the meanings. I got them two days ago I’m alomost half way there.

I also have this deck, but I honestly haven’t done much work with it. I mainly purchased it for the artwork and as sort of a companion piece to my copy of Trident Books’ Demonographia: The Fountainhead of Diabolic Portraiture.

Here’s a picture of my copy of the Daemon Tarot. The design and artwork is very nicely put together. I plan to experiment with it, but as for actual readings, I use my Thoth deck. However, it’s a nice deck and worth the money, either way.

I saw this at Barnes and Noble for the first time last Friday, and was debating whether or not to make the purchase since I’d been looking for a demonic themed deck. Think you just settled the matter for me. Gonna have to pick this up soon.

It’s actually a pretty good deck for readings.
My friend does really well with it.
Plus the book gives a little backstory of the demon which can be useful for prepatory immersion.

I picked up the Fallen Angels deck, it’s beautiful. I’m doing some preparatory immersion with Purson right now and meditating on his card, I can feel the energy & nobility of it literally crackling with power. I simply switch back & forth in the T/G sync from the sigal to the card, calling the spirit’s name, and transferring the energy back & forth.

I’m thinking of doing a binding on each card, one every few days, infusing each demons sigal into the cards. Perhaps I’ll get myself into the T/G sync with the sigal & some candles, call forth the spirit, ask it attach it’s essence to the card, and simply picture myself in the future performing rituals & readings with these cards.

Thoughts? Is it a good idea to bind the spirits essence to these cards? Would this be leaving open too many gateways?

1 Like

That’s actually a fuckin badass idea Gnosis!
I’m gonna have to try that!
The only place I can find that deck is online.
Might have to take a trip to Barnes and Nobles again.

Where did you find yours Gnosis?

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:14, topic:2571”]That’s actually a fuckin badass idea Gnosis!
I’m gonna have to try that!
The only place I can find that deck is online.
Might have to take a trip to Barnes and Nobles again.

Where did you find yours Gnosis?[/quote]

Amazon

I don’t think it would be bad to bind their essence to the card, just be clear about what influence you wish for them to have. I have Vassago bound to my pendulum board but I don’t consider it a gateway, more of a bound relic meant for one particular function.

I tried Gnosis’s idea yesterday with Paimon,Sitri,and Belial.
Then shuffled the 3 cards and laid out a spread.
The reading was dead on what I was asking about.

1 Like

the fool had a post about “the infernal tarot of dr. faust” the art work wasn’t really good but the concept of it was cool.

I myself was very disappointed when I couldn’t find Belial in my Daemon Tarot card deck either…

Welcome @MaShae_Ashley. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

I have this deck! I use it quite often; the most out of all my tarot and oracle decks.
I get wonderful readings from it, and also use the cards/portraits to help with invocations and evocations of the specific spirits; it’s useful all around and I love it honestly.

1 Like

Sighs, I really want to have this deck. Been eyeing it and the Fallen Angels deck for a long time now. Still waiting for the perfect time to (sneakily) purchase that deck because hello, religious family.

1 Like

Glad I was able to easily find this post.

2 Likes

It’s a useful tool especially if you use Goetic spirits. Some of the meanings are arbitrary. Specific questions seem to be better. Also good way to exercise a more medium-esque way rather than tarot with its in-depth idiosyncrasies

2 Likes

Any idea why it only has 68 out of 72 of the demons?

2 Likes

Because the most well known edition of the Infernal Dictionary only contains 68 illustrations.

2 Likes

Me either. I was immediately disappointed