How I tore down my targets life - Worse Than Death

Your so true, I feel like you just put my life out there without even knowing me.

So true, especially the part abt you live with confusion in your head and the blaming yourself for the suffering, wen it was really them.

Takes time to realise it, sometimes years, because dats how deep the damage dey did to you can be.

1 Like

This is you telling what to do. This is why I flagged it. I sent in for review and will leave it to the mod team to decide what is going on. If you didn’t give what should be done there would not be an issue. A simple I disagree with the execution of this would have been fine. Telling some the “should” is telling what to do.

Have a lovely day.

1 Like

You state he shouldn’t suffer as much as he is but I say he should you were not a victim of this individual, as a matter of a fact it has nothing to do with you at all. I believe and I know many who believe someone who has abused children and women, mentally, physically and sexually should suffer.

Heres my secret though :wink:

I don’t give a fuck what people think, I don’t concern myself with the morals or ethics of others to me he is deserving and that is my will, as a black magician my will be done :slightly_smiling_face: and it is and will continue to be done.

If those in power who give false promises to bring these people to justice and make them pay don’t deliver on those promises, as an individual i take it into my own hands. I see myself as both the God and Devil of my own existence, I take accountability and responsibility for what happens in “my reality”.

That being said I have the final and only say in my reality, I am not concerned what others may think. If i choose to heal and help people with magick (which I do then so be it) and if I choose to torment and kill those I deem worthy with magick then I will too.

There is no one above me in my path, no divine being ergo I entity my own divinity and use it as I see fit.
To me in my personal path and maturity there is no good, there is no evil, no right or wrong, all things are based on the individuals personal morals and ethics.

If you don’t agree in my methods that’s more than fine, operate through your own layer of reality how you choose, but it is my own personal layer of my reality and I say this is appropriate :smiley:

He is suffering even now and because of it, those who suffered from him get to live a life free of him and if they want to feel better they only need look at him and his torment to get a nice chuckle :laughing:

That being said have a nice day and deal with your own morals, ethics and magick how you see fit and leave others to decide what’s right for them, because as far as Im concerned its all subjective.

25 Likes

This has to be the chillest “I’ll do whatever the fuck I want.” I have read

8 Likes

From what I read, this would be an example of how layering can bring some serious change. I have found that being patient and taking a series of smaller rituals that interweave into one larger goal tend to be the most successful in any type of magic really. when that blow needs to be made, this type of method brings the hammer down hard. Well done @C.Kendall

Edit: I just realized this is years old but still well done lol

8 Likes

It might seem like what you did was harsh however the U.K. justice system is pathetic Imo - there is no justice , only the law - your approach seems a far more effective punishment - especially for paedophiles , rapists and murderers. You can literally kill a person and walk free in 15-20 years these days!! How does that even work ?
paedos and rapists ( I have a special loathing in my heart for those bastards ) can get away with as little as a fine and their name being placed on an sex offenders register (while their innocent victims get to spend the rest of their lives dealing with the trauma that was forced upon them!)

You protected yourself and the ppl around you - Good work ! It’s not like you could have confidently relied on the justice system to do it for you - power to you :+1:

5 Likes

Oh fuck !! :rofl:…Off topic I know but that is too cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’ve been planning a long time to do something similar to my rapist… but have had to wait for various reasons. Covid threw a big wrench in my access to things I needed but now that things are back I can pick it up again. How long have you been practicing? I am a very new dabbler. I haven’t mastered any essential skills I feel. What did you have to master to make your stuff work? . I just made a post asking for guidance about the entity Furcas who is said to be able to stir hatred between people. Maybe you can take a look at it…

1 Like

@C.Kendall … wow, this hits home, much of this has occurred to me.

However, not sure the reasons you did this apply to me at all, or that someone succeeded at cursing me, but interesting how our life can mirror an others.

That’s not how karma works tho, it’s usually in the afterlife and in the next incarnation that you start paying for your sins, not in the current life.

As someone who has studied Hinduism, I think a lot of people do not understand karma pretty well imo.

1 Like

He actually has said in a few of his lives and seen it in forum few times that he does not believe in Karma. But with everything he said from what you quoted it is sadly true even where I live. My rapists (yes I have had many nows mot time to go into it) got away with it.

I can understand both sides, his and yours.

2 Likes

It’s fine if he doesn’t believe in it, I’m not proselytising.

Just clearing up the misconceptions on karma, having studied and worked with eastern mythology a lot, it’s literally something I’ve studied since I was young.

And we know that most Hindus are extremely ignorant on karma, what with their caste system bullshit.

2 Likes

I love this initial post by @C.Kendall . I am currently trapped in an abusive relationship. I have looked into spells and have asked for his end during rituals as I thought it was my only way of escaping freely and safely. However, now that I have protection, I am now seeing that his end would not be satisfying for me.

I am not as powerful as Conner is with how he accomplished what he described in his post, but I am learning slowly and what I have found is that it is more satisfying for me watching the piece of sh** go in a downward spiral, losing his sanity, becoming depressed, drinking himself every night and having his mental state become chaotic. THIS is what makes me smile and brings me happiness when he is trying to destroy me and when hurting me in every sense of that word. I think this is what I am meant to understand.

5 Likes

@anon72381092 Your post hurts my heart to read , this was literally me 6 years ago and I just wanted to reach out to you . I’m sorry to read about your situation :purple_heart:

I don’t know about you, but I found the hardest step was actually acknowledging that, yes, you are in an abusive relationship… however i swear something magical occurred on my 30th birthday , it’s like I had an epiphany, I changed- and suddenly realised …you’re not stupid / useless/ a bad mother /unattractive / unlovable … and the rest
I’m smart , I have my own mind and my kids and I deserve better . Have you had yours yet?
You deserve better !
Revenge would sure feel nice , but when you’ve been ground down and bullied for years ( in your own home that you pay for no less !) the best feeling ever is to be FREE!
If you ever feel the need to talk (albeit to a stranger lol) but seriously, if you do , please feel free to DM me any time .
Making sure you / your kids are safe is really important - remember you have a right to feel safe in your own home.
Take care x💙

Ps- and once you’ve got your self free if you still want revenge, you could go 100% full C.Kendall on his arse and make him rue the day he ever met you :rofl::ok_hand::muscle:

5 Likes

It’s not even a matter of being powerful, just a matter of using your anger to fuel the intent needed to accomplish your goals.

I’ll share my story of abuse. Between the ages of 19 to 25 I dated a guy who was VERY abusive. I became pregnant a year or so after we started dating and I ended up having a miscarriage. He berated me because I saw it as a sign that I shouldn’t procreate with him, and unleashed his fury. He really wanted a baby with me, probably to control me. He choked me, hit me, etc and was verbally abusive throughout the relationship. I had enough of his shit and left him after 6 brutal yrs of abuse. He told me he hoped I died while my ship sinks, because I was in the Navy at the time. I met my husband and married him a year later. I got pregnant shortly after I came back from my second deployment. The abusive guy got wind and started harassing me online using fake profiles, called me names, called me fat, whatever. The last thing I said to him was I’m fat because I’m pregnant with my husband’s child and deleted the profile and email address, so he wouldn’t contact me anymore. I was still hurt, but angry because after all this time, the asshole still felt like he could abuse me.

So I got a black candle, got a pic of him and released all of that anger, screamed, told him I hated him and he’ll get what he deserves, just leave me the fuck alone, etc.

Fast forward a few yrs, I’m perusing the internet looking for a few of my old friends from before I joined the Navy and the abusive clown’s name comes up…he was jailed because he tried to kill his pregnant girlfriend because she wouldn’t abort their child. I looked him up and last I saw, he was bitching and complaining because he couldn’t find a job and nobody would give him a chance. He’s a convicted felon now…boo hoo.

I say all of that to say you hold all the power when it comes to controlling your life. If you want to change it, change it. You don’t need to be as experienced as some on here, and you don’t need much… you just need to do your due diligence, research, figure out what you want, develop your clairs in the process, protect yourself, banish when needed, focus your intent and go full steam ahead.

Good luck.

10 Likes

OH. :clap: HELL.:clap:YES.:clap::ok_hand:
To everything you wrote.

I agree there is no karma and there is no justice, from what I have learned so far, we make our own .The paedos / rapists/ abusers walk free, The corrupt ones in power only grow richer and more powerful and the ones that need help and to be believed continue to struggle and be ignored .

To abuse a child imo, be it
Sexually , physically , emotionally is by far one of the most abhorrent crimes that human beings can commit. In exchange for moment of sick self gratification on the abusers part , the child is forced to live with trauma … that they get to take with them for the rest of their lives .

If a person can bring themselves to behave in such a way then they deserve everything that comes their way - and more ( again just my opinion) my mind goes to the film Hell Raiser … what’s the line … ‘you suffering will be legendary… even in Hell’ … yeah that’s the only thing they deserve to feel ever again .

I know that the revenge you exacted was between you and your abuser Conner but I’m really grateful that you shared your story because just reading it here actually
Empowered my ‘inner child’ .
I wish every person that has been abused as a child or adult could read your revenge and envision their abuser in your abusers place .
I would go as far as to call it ‘therapeutic’
I hope you have found it therapeutic also and I know for a fact that his suffering was and will continue to be legendary… even in hell :wink:
:muscle::muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

Agreed its not about power, besides what even is power ? :wink:

3 Likes

12 damn years I have been stuck for. But now I fucking love the woman I am now becoming. I know my worth, I have my boundaries and I am ready for my new path.

2 Likes

Hail YOU! :blue_heart::muscle:

1 Like

Sorry you had to go through all that, awesome to see you came out the other end. Thank you for your advice :heart:

1 Like