Money rituals

Hello forum I need a magician to help me with money rituals or guide me to evoke a spirit that will give me money in I need

Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum and required by everyone. The post you made in someone else’s introductory thread isn’t good enough.

Also, this forum is not the home shopping network where you can find sorcerers to do magick for you free of charge. That is not what we do here.

1 Like

Every day do repetitions of the mantra “Shreem”. Imagine around you a large and bright aura; depending on your inclination of the moment, alternate periods of visualizing it green or golden.

4 Likes

How many times does one have to chant it in a day?

Sorry for the delay, a classic number of repetitions is 108, another one is 1008 and so on.

I add the rune “Fehu”, saying or vibrating it and looking at its symbol may be beneficial for wealth.

2 Likes

Thanks for the response, will definitely work on it. The rune addition sounds even more powerful:)

1 Like

What? It has no details.

Yeah no details. What is it? Is it a cult that holds secret money rituals?

No, it’s spam advertising. If you see it, flag it so Eva can remove it.

2 Likes