Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

I’m Delaney faith. I’ve been interested in the occult for a little while although I’ve never taken action till now. I was watching a YouTube video that was chanting Lucifer’s enn and I felt a huge draw to learn more about him. Now I think about him and a few other demons on a daily basis. I’m 17 about to turn 18. I’m pretty new to everything involving any form of magick. I haven’t done any pacts/deals with anyone I just find it more fascinating to learn from them, be in their presence, have their support, and form relationships with them. I’ve been studying everything I can on Lucifer for the past week spending several hours of my day reading. I did a prayer to him last night and even though I couldn’t hear him I got this warm feeling surround me and I felt pure bliss. I’m a smoker and often get high but this feeling I received after my prayer was the best thing I’ve ever experienced and somewhere in my head I just know he heard me, and he is looking out for me. I also discovered he may like cookies ‘n’ creme chocolate. I hope to further my communication and to bond more with him. Moving on from Lucifer I thought to mention that I’ve also had a bit of a pull towards Dune, Lilith, and azazel. I’m not sure if that’s supposed to be a sign because before I did some reading on them I had zero interest but when I read their names in my head and read their personalities (especially Dune’s) I got a bigger pull. Is that normal?

3 Likes

My name is Hildegaard. I started out in Wicca as a teenager, and then discovered Asatru. I worked with the Norse Gods for a long time. I recently began work with angels and demons. I have also worked with Chaos magic on and off.

1 Like

My name is xavier. I would prefer not to say my last name. If I must say my last name I will but if not required then I wont. I am a herbalist, but my backround is voodoo. My family is very knowledgeable in the ways of black magick. My goal isnt related to anything magick mainly cause I want to accomplish it without the help of magick but it’s to be famous. My current struggle is moving forward in life

1 Like

Hello. I’ve been on the zeal of knowledge for about 15 years now. I’ve studied all the major religions, some minor religions and eastern philosophies. I’ve been interested in and have been studying/practicing various forms of magick for 12+ years now. At some point I left the “occult” and steered far away from it. I have found myself coming back around to it and this time have a much clearer head and more knowledge than I have had before. There’s still so much for me to learn, and while I’ve encompassed quite a bit of knowledge/practical and applicable, I still seek and view things as a beginner.

Some forms of magick I have and or currently practice: Kabbalistic, Hermetic, Runic, Goetic, Chaos, Folk, Planetary Magick, HooDoo, Alchemy, *Satanic

Other things I’ve dabbled in: Astral Projection, Chakra Work, Healing, Meditative practices, Hypnosis, etc

Other than all that, I’m an ordinary dude just living life. If you ever met me, you would never guess any of what I mentioned previously about me. I’m into business, sports, fitness, food, traveling, psychology, creative arts, music, and nature. I live in the United States.

2 Likes

I’ve been reading down through some of these intros, before placing mine, as I’ve only been around here for a short time. I’ve got to say that much of what you’re writing about here is very parallel to what I’ve experienced. Source, through whatever communicative aspects and channels of place, time and entity, has spoken to you. Nice insight & perspective here.

1. tineye exists, the oldest filename (“First found on Aug 07, 2014”) I could find of that image is “mermain-pirates-of-the-caribbean-on-stranger-tides-85x54.jpg”

So please do not insult our intelligence.

1. this is not an anonymous imageboard, therefore please refrain from calling people faggots, etc. Thanks. These are our BALG RULES - Please read them!

2. please do an intro about you as a human being, like what brought you to magick, what experiences you’ve had, or I’ll ban you. :+1:

4 Likes

Please don’t forget @ejacked to actually introduce yourself. You made a post in response to someone but haven’t actually made an intro.

1 Like

That was an accident.

Greetings everyone. I am new to the art of magick. I only just started learning about magick in January. Having said that, I have had some good success stories and i want to share them.

1. I started with mystical words of power book and it worked instantly to deal with some addition issue.
  2. I worked with Lucifer in Lucifer and the Hidden demons book to speed up a decision. I did the ritual on Saturday and asked for the result on the following Monday. The result manifested on the Monday before the close of business.
  3. I used The Demons of Deception book by Corwin Hargrove and it worked.
  4. I have used the book Angels of Wrath and there was some success.
  5. I used the master curse in Magickal Attack book. Whiles I did not see any great result from the book, I worked with Pazuzu and Glasy-labolas on the same situation and i have seen the result. Though the result is not what I wanted, i got exactly what i asked for. In this ritual, i asked Pazuzu and Glasy-labolas to remove the target. The target has indeed been removed but not in the way i wanted. It took 2 weeks for this one to work. Nevertheless, i want to say thanks to Shaz, Sabnock, and Raum as i know that they have done their work to some extent.
  6. At the moment, i am reading KoF and working with the entities in the book. I am working with Rantka and Paltator at the moment.

Overall, i am enjoying learning about new thinks and taking charge of things that happen in my life.

3 Likes

Hello all, my name is Benton.

I am a psychic, medium and mage. I’m also a writer who has just finished my first novel.

Other things about me. I practice many different kinds of magick, including black and chaos. I’m here to connect with other likeminded individuals.

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested.

How long have you practiced?

1 Like

Since I was a teenager and I am in the later part of my 30s now, so awhile.

Hello! You can call me Akraana. I’m new to the forums but have been studying and practicing magick since I was about fifteen.

I’m most drawn to the left-hand path and working with Goetic demons. I hope to learn a lot here with everyone’s help!

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested, but this doesn’t tell us how long you have been practicing. For all we know you could be only 16.

1 Like

Hello,

My name is MeKayla. I don’t know much about magick. I only started learning a week ago, but I’ve been doing a lot of research on Wiccan, Voodoo, and Hoodoo. I am interested in learning magick, because I recently became aware of how many of my thoughts and intentions have been manifesting into reality all my life. Now, I want to learn how to harness that power and strengthen it to further control and structure my life. I’m currently preparing for my first spell. I have no experience with demons and spirits. I’m a complete newbie so . . . please don’t laugh at my ignorance. I really know very little.

Thanks!
MeKayla

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Bloody Butterfly

I was born in a muslim family, but I found many bugs and irrational reasons for my religion so it’s about 4 years that I’m an atheist.
I have studied different religions and I’m here to learn about magick, and I like magick because it has the freedom I’m always searching for.
All I want from magick and spirits is knowledge and I hope you teach me your art…

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you are truly seeking the truth. It will find you.

Welcome.

hello everyone.

im 24 from germany but im moving a lot because of work.

i have been practicing since 11.

Practicing what, exactly? Please tell us what you have experience in, because this tells us absolutely nothing.

1 Like

Hi friends!
Hope Your OK
I’m newcomer but i hope it’s OK
My real name Bwambale Yasin but I am not a Magician but i help from you such that i should have my the life i desire.

Since 15th year i started away to become a cult but till now i have never gained my dreams and I’m now 24 years
So i came looking for help from you because i need fulfill my dreams

1 Like