Intranquility Spirit spell - everything you need to know

What do we do with the petition paper after the spell is done?

I think you burn the petition and along with the candle bury the ash. Or scatter it into the wind. Dealers choice. Anyone feel free to correct me if I’m wrong tho.

If I’m working with a spirit to simply have someone unblock me and reach out to me. Would doing the intranquility spell disrupt any work the spirit is doing or would it cause them to get mad?
I’m saving this as a last resort way to bring my ex back.

Welcome @Mikes_World. Please make an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

Question, so my husband filed for divorce. Got with a new girl… we have a kid together so we see each other every day for pickup and drop off of our baby. Would the spell not work or would it be done as soon as I see him? Or would it when he finally comes back to me??

Welcome @Shawnee_Christiansen. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

The spell would not work if you see your husband every other day. This spell works with people who are not in contact with one another as it makes the individual crave you across the senses… needing to hear your voice, see your face, touch you, etc… the spell is over once this contact is made in the flesh.

3 Likes

any insight on how to make these oils.

I live in an area where I can’t easily buy them,

Just read the whole thread, this is one hell of a spell ! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Really interesting though !
Saving this for later maybe :relieved:

Are you guys ready to pay the intranquil’s spirit price? I mean not knowing whom exactly you evoke…

http://occult-world.com/spirits/intranquil-spirit/

1 Like

Has anyone attempted to do the Intranquility Spell lately ?

1 Like

May I ask a question? When the target is being tortured by the IS, how would the person connect their suffering with the caster?

1 Like

Can this intranquil spirit be casted out?& how?

1 Like

Which is why your account has been suspended by this site.

1 Like

That spell is not the Intranquil Spirit spell. There are a lot of websites that claim to know so much about this spell and if you do your research you will see they vary quite a bit. The most knowledgeable source I’ve come across on this subject is Talia Felix. I’m not promoting her book or her site but I found her to be the most knowledgeable, reputable, and honest. Just my two cents.

8 Likes

Hello, I am new to this site. Have you tried this spell?

No I have not. I’m not at last resort yet.
I have read that it can be tricky and easily backfire and if not that then it can work but if it’s intended for a specific target they could be miserable and you still not recieve contact from the person because they are prideful and wouldn’t want you to know they are miserable without you.
At least that’s what I’ve been told.
It’s still on the list of things I’ll try once I’ve exhausted everything else.

I am in the same situation:(

1 Like

I had positive results with this spell. The Intranquil spirits are no joke!!

11 Likes

Do you feel like sharing a bit about your experience ?
Not ready to use that yet but I’m gathering infos about it :slight_smile:

2 Likes