Has anyone tried THAT curse yet?

Iam talking about the Evil Curse that E.A have posted on youtube that brings death. Has anyone tryed it yet?Have you seen results?

Most probably someone has, they just won’t always want to talk about it.

As you can see some people even carry spare chicken feet when playing a guitar or singing a tune [url=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pwhofYyBGOE/UmIgiO7oiKI/AAAAAAAAwck/2RNONz0WHqc/s1600/P1360780.JPG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pwhofYyBGOE/UmIgiO7oiKI/AAAAAAAAwck/2RNONz0WHqc/s1600/P1360780.JPG[/url]

[quote=“Black Flame, post:2, topic:4209”]Most probably someone has, they just won’t always want to talk about it.

As you can see some people even carry spare chicken feet when playing a guitar or singing a tune [url=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pwhofYyBGOE/UmIgiO7oiKI/AAAAAAAAwck/2RNONz0WHqc/s1600/P1360780.JPG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pwhofYyBGOE/UmIgiO7oiKI/AAAAAAAAwck/2RNONz0WHqc/s1600/P1360780.JPG[/url][/quote]
Hahahahah nice pic and you’re probably right :), They wont talk about it but I hope someone does.

It’s very similar to some of the curses he wrote about in his books. I’ve used his curses before and I have to say that they are pretty friggin legit. The only thing I have to say regarding this question is that you need to be ready for what you’re going to unleash on whoever you choose to use it on. Guilt can be a bitch to overcome…

I own E.A’s book Banefull Magic but I havent read it yet so you suggest that I use the spells in it?

I own E.A’s book Banefull Magic but I havent read it yet so you suggest that I use the spells in it?[/quote]

If you’ve got EA book, then by all means. I’ve used a few in the Baneful Magic book and thats shit WORKS!!

I own E.A’s book Banefull Magic but I havent read it yet so you suggest that I use the spells in it?[/quote]

If you’ve got EA book, then by all means. I’ve used a few in the Baneful Magic book and thats shit WORKS!![/quote]

If I might ask…how long did it pass before you saw the first results…
I am preparing t do it…
So…are the results quick?

If you’ve got EA book, then by all means. I’ve used a few in the Baneful Magic book and thats shit WORKS!![/quote]

I am preparing t do it…
So…are the results quick?[/quote]

For me the results usually occur within a week or two. This is understandable because this is when I usually start forgetting about the ritual.

Every time I’ve used one of his curses the results have been explosive and can never be predicted. I’ve witnessed one person go literally insane while the other just disappeared. When I say disappeared, I literally mean this person has vanished from the face of this earth. Dude just disappeared cut all ties from his family and quit his job. No one knows if he is dead or alive.

It effects everybody different. Good luck!!! and remember to forget about it!!

1 Like

I am preparing t do it…
So…are the results quick?[/quote]

For me the results usually occur within a week or two. This is understandable because this is when I usually start forgetting about the ritual.

Every time I’ve used one of his curses the results have been explosive and can never be predicted. I’ve witnessed one person go literally insane while the other just disappeared. When I say disappeared, I literally mean this person has vanished from the face of this earth. Dude just disappeared cut all ties from his family and quit his job. No one knows if he is dead or alive.

It effects everybody different. Good luck!!! and remember to forget about it!![/quote]

Whow such quick results, with so extreme spell. That is cool.

Well I am willing to give it a try Ive already started to read the book and I found out that this book is describing myself exactly it touches me deeply although banefull lol hehehe

I know this is an old thread, but I just saw EA’s video on the curse with the picture and chicken feet. He says to bury the shoebox in a cemetery or crossroads. What would be a crossroads? Is there another place that you can Bury the box?

A crossroads is where 2 or more roads meet. Cant help ya with your second question as i haven’t seen the video. Also welcome to the forum please introduce yourself here

And take a few minutes to read the rules

Also have a welcome baskets :stuck_out_tongue: may come in handy should you hit anymore road blocks.

Thank you for the reply. I kinda thought that’s what it was but wasn’t sure. I have introduced myself yesterday with my first post. I’m Scott, I’m new to this, have done some candle magic and have tried some evocations yesterday. I was just curious about this curse as someone as crossed me.

can you know for sure that you have been crossed? I put up witches jars and set up wards with. Have you done a divination? Sometimes its our own shit sitting on our lap getting bigger and bigger and bigger. I know personally.