How Sargatanas made women be obsessed with me

Have you tried Pomba Gira?
I believe she specifically for women

1 Like

I do not believe you do.
Certainly do not go into this with nervousness or fear.

I’ve never heard of that entity, I will check them out. Thanks

I am planning to evoke/invoke srgatanas using the enn music those terms might be dual cause I’m not pretty sure my astral senses isn’t open yet now I wanna ask how could an evocation will go through does sargatanas will about to appear in a thin air and then I will converse with him ?

Or even though he doesn’t appear because I read someone’s comment here in this thread that it is isn’t necessarily have to seen the spirit in a visible just to attain the results now what I just wanted to ask is if after I did litsen to enn music should I read my petition to him even I couldn’t see him ?

1 Like

I called upon Sargatanas again and it didn’t work at all, even tho the conditions was good i believe.
Kinda dissapointed, i don’t know if i’ll give him another try or not.

I had been calling Sargatanas since last Saturday and I think this can be taken as a success story as I had asked for self improvement and greater success with women and since Tuesday I noticed a change in my attitude as I used to be quite an “annoying” person in the sense of making jokes to my colleagues and despite the fact that they let me know, still ignored them and was still the same idiot , but since Tuesday I felt something that told me that I had to grow up, that I could not continue like this since or else it would only achieve enmities

I thought that my attitude would not change since I was always this annoying and annoying but I managed to have enough strength of conviction to discard the bad personality traits that I had, I also started to eat better after years of eating 24/7 junk food and everything it turned out so easy

When it is more advanced, maybe it will also call another entity to work together with Sargatanas, like Sitri or Asmodeus, it must be a powerful duo

3 Likes

Is there a demon that can do the same for women with men?

Probably Lilith.

I am confused about this with Sargatanas as the grimoir doesn’t state love, lust or sexual stuff as his type of work but another demon is mentioned, forgot name now. But I am sure Sargatanas is listed as brainwashing, transporting to places and deception more so.

1 Like

Then enn mentioned in the beginning of this thread makes little sense. Anyone can use google translate and see for themselves that “Invoco res extensa Sargatanas” translates to “I call Sargatanas extended affairs” which sounds nonsensical to me. However, if you change the Latin just slightly into “Invoco Rex extensia Sargatanas”, you get “I call (or invoke) the King of the Sargatanas”.

I recited that version 108 times out loud while laying comfortably eyes closed on my bed while listening to some ambient background music. After that I kept my eyes closed and after a while, I felt an energy entering my energetic system (or aura?). I’ve been meditating to that enn because I feel like building a relation to the spirit, guess I’ll have to do a petition soon and report back, cheers!

4 Likes

Could someone help me call sargatanas without using drawn sigil??

Wowwww thanks ,:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:

Try Pomba Gira

Sargatanas is a parasite. Hear this: I use the same mantra, and he never helped me with womans, but he came, and I know was him because APPEARED IN THE SAME FORM THAT YOU SEE IN THE SIGIL!!! There was that spawn: 3 metters almost, floating, made of deep red with clouds of blackness around, attacking me with a kind of electricity… He is a gangster, like most of demons. They help you if they consider you can belong to them, or if you are really serving the evilness, and with “evilness” I dont mean religion precepts, but damaging inocents… If you are not convinced about LHP and you wanna taste, I suggest you to try only with pure fallen angels as Lucifer or Astarte, or serious beings like kings like Asmodeus, wich never helped me (excepting one time, but with the 1/10 of the requested) and trolled me, but never drained me hard or damaged me.

1 Like

I think this is down to holdups you may have over demons as it seems you do not trust them or like them so instead are attracting possible impostors or parasitic entities or they are testing you for it. Ask him to draw his seal and write his name so you know if its him or not to verify but they are not actually demons at all and just earthly spirits, usually older gods demonized in some cases and others just pagan spirits that have been branded evil by religion. But they aint evil they just are spirits.

1 Like

Welcome @Ogoid It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I done this chant many many day but nothing happening I invoke extensive sargatanas but it don’t work I donot even have a girlfriend yet how can I get so much chick

Welcome to the forum @Sandy_Niraula!

Please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules.

• What exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced?

• Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

• What are your areas of interest?

As the OP has left the forum he won’t be here to answer questions, sorry. Post closed.