I am convinced, there is no god

“I am convinced there is no God” is the name of this thread, so clearly, you are trying to make an argument against God’s existence, which is fair, but you got nothing to support that statement.

I am actually curious to read how you motivate that statement, but you clearly made a bold statement without proper arguments.

1 Like

God is the All.

5 Likes

Thanks for pointing this out. However here it means that there is no existence of god in shaping one’s life.

2 Likes

Why not evil?

1 Like

You should try to understand the Hermetic Principles. If you can’t understand what I mean when I say God is the All, then you really should study a broader range of sources.

4 Likes

Welcome @Varun_Kashyap. It is a rule of this forum that all new members must introduce themselves, so please go to the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have.

2 Likes

Sure. I will do that.

1 Like

Because of this principles, you are saying God is the All. Right? This is what the article says, that we might have been taught wrong.

1 Like

You need to understand what The All is, and what God is. God isn’t a conscious entity, so it’s not capable of good or evil. God simply IS.

6 Likes

I strongly disagree.

1 Like

Care to share any evidence to back up your point?

4 Likes

I am completely in line with @Anziel_Merkaba in this argument, and you find yourself in the same spot AGAIN with taking a stance and making a statement and expecting your mere subjective opinion to attempt to justify an argument that people tend to argue about.

Considering the title of this thread, you are actually making a very clear stance on the matter, yet you do not provide anything to support it.

Again, I don’t care if you believe in God or not, but I am almost getting offended by the poor execution of your argumentation.

3 Likes

Yes very basic thing - many innocent kids loses their parents in very early age or lead a very miserable life. Can any one tell the mistake of the kid for which he suffers.

1 Like

You don’t understand the nature of God then. God is not a being, it is a concept.

2 Likes

“Oh please, think of the children” argument is not a valid argument.
Some people live, some people die, shit happens.

2 Likes

@Ashtarte you haven’t presented any evidence either to support your claim that God does exist.

Shit happens! Then why people who torture others and do all sins (as per god) lead a very lucrative life. May be the act we call as sin is a bless for them…

1 Like

I don’t have to, that is not the argument on the table.

3 Likes

People’s actions neither prove or disprove the existence of God. It is a choice of the individual.

1 Like

Choice of Individual. - This is a valid point

1 Like