Open to tarot reading or interpretation

Thoughts on this? I used to give free readings, Im not saying Im open for business, just putting a feeler out for volume of requests.

1 Like

I don’t think you can give/offer free readings without having been here for 90days.

3 Likes

Ah … thank you … missed that point.

1 Like

No worries. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here the rules, so you can look over them to refresh :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Mind_Seeker20, I believe the 90 day rule does not apply to @Nightside because he is technically a returning member, not a newcomer. I’ve asked @Lady_Eva about this before, and if I understood what she told me correctly, as long as someone has met the 90 days of activity before going on a hiatus, then the rule doesn’t apply when they return. It does, however apply, if they were not active before leaving, so someone cannot make just one or two posts, ride out the required time, and then pop back on to offer readings.

Eva can clarify though.

5 Likes

Example on my interpretation on two split hexagram spreads —

How should I approach life? SHS
Greater spiritual influence - III Empress
Lesser spiritual influence - VIII Strength
Spiritual advice - IV Emperor
Unconsious desires - V Hierophant
Conscious desires - XV Devil
Practical advice - XI Justice
Final outcome - XVII Star

Top card XVI Tower
Bottom card XIII Death

Empress, Venus, Binah<—>Chokmah. Creative energy/power. Fertility, increase, love and war.
Strength, Leo, Geburah<—>Chesed. Suggestion. Alchemy, Tame the lower self.
Emperor, sight, Aries, Mars. Order, structure.
Hierophant, Taurus, Venus. Chesed<—>Chokmah. Hearing. Sound, authority.
Devil, Capricorn, Saturn. Dont recall path. Geburah/Hod or Geburah/Tiphareth. Material bondage.
Justice, Libra, Venus. Geburah/Tiphareth I believe. Balance, equilibrium, law.
Star, Aquarius, Saturn. Yesod<—>Netzach I believe. Meditation. Pouring out of senses. Social advocacy.

Tower - Mars. Awakening. Destruction.
Death - Scorpio. Transformation. Change.

Get used to living through chaos I guess. Use senses, be open to others, order and structure, pursue equilibrium and meditation. Be more socially minded. Prepare for drastic change always. Alchemy.

========================================================================

How should I approach magic? Split Hexagram Spread
Greater Spiritual Influence - IV Emperor
Lesser Spiritual Influence - XX Judgement
Spiritual Advice - V Hierophant
Unconscious Desires - XXI The World
Conscious Desires - XIX The Sun
Practical Advice - XI Justice
Final Outcome - XIII Death

Anyone wanna take a crack at interpreting that?

Well. First, the numerical sum of the cards is 93, is that a Crowley current?
We have two spiritual influences, Emperor and Judgement. There is an abundance of fire here, as Judgements qaballistic path is elemental Fire, and Emperor Aries, ruled by Mars. So we could say a path of fire magic here. The spiritual advice however is Hierophant which normally is interpreted at some form of religion. So, fire and religion, even though Hierophant is Taurus, which is ruled by Venus, another fiery planet. Theurgy?
Now we focus on our plane and two planes of mind, unconscious and conscious desire.
The World - Saturn/Earth.
The Sun - Ruled by Sol. This implies a cereminal path as Tiphareth is the first goal after climbing onto earth, through the paths of tav and samekh.
Practical Advice - Justice, Libra. Paired with the Hierophant and influence of Emperor, seems to imply to me Solomonic path.
Final Outcome, Death - Baneful magic? Or a transformation? The flag bearing the white rose is the same as the white rose on the top card of the Deck (Fool, Air), bottom Star - Aqauarius).
So, ceremonial seems the approach, though ordered with revelation and hearing and seeing.
Mundanely, be a vehicle for spirit, aspire for Sol and regeneration, and take the path of Balance.
This then leads to the transformation.

Just so others see how I interpret as one of a few ways.

1 Like

Yes, that’s all correct, this was his former acct made in 2013: Profile - Fuego1 - Become A Living God

So all good, but also, always good to check. :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh, sorry. I wasn’t aware that @Nightside was a returning member.

2 Likes

@Nightside so now that your clear any chance at getting a free reading lol im first to ask lol
Thanks

1 Like

PM or here? Reading, or interpretation?

1 Like

Also, unless it is terriby specific, I only use major arcana, and have the celtic cross, split hexagram and past-present-future available.
If it is specific, then I will add minor arcana and court cards.
Limit five per day.

@nevbms … done.

@Mind_Seeker20, @Lady_Eva, @DarkestKnight, interested?

2 Likes

Your offering tarot readings?

1 Like

Yes. I mainly use major arcana, and celtic cross, split hexagram, and past-present-future spreads down atm.
If it is terribly specific, then I add court cards and minor arcana.

Interpretation is basically mentoring or a second opinion if you tell me the cards you draw. And an explanation of the spread you use.

1 Like

Hmm, I’d be interested in a general reading I suppose? Is just a general tarot reading fine, or do you want a specific question?

1 Like

Either is fine.PM or here?

1 Like

Here is fine :slightly_smiling_face: thanks!

1 Like