All About Lilith-Prayers, Devotions, Chants

One that I cobbled together several years back that I was saying before bedtime:

Great Lylyt
Goddess of the dark waters
Sterile mother Ama
Goddess of the dark moon whose blackness Sol’s light never assails
See my dark deeds, my fears, and benighted confusion
Aid me in organizing my darkness into that which aids my soul and nourishes humanity.
O thou, South Pole of the World, we thank for thy great service
In putrefying and subliming our evil
Into that which nourishes the eternal splendor of the limitless light.
Aum.

5 Likes

Amazing altar!! Welcome to the forum and thank you for responding

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing that wonderful prayer :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Morning To All, Hope Everyone Is Having A Blessed Day… Say hello to my little weaver of fate and destiny, who turned up yesterday and is still hanging around today. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

14 Likes

@anon45332789 You were asked a month ago to make an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area before posting any more photos. It is a rule of this forum and required. Your profile does not count, as an intro must be posted to the forum proper.

1 Like

These are beautiful. Thank you for sharing! :green_heart:

3 Likes

Your very welcome :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is a very good chant for her, thanks!

1 Like

Nice!:revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Beautiful! Thanks for posting these. I will post some as I plan to write my own. Very nice, have been working with her almost daily, she is something else altogether. What a wonderful goddess, fierce but also loving. Has helped me tremendously in the area of feminine empowerment, and maintaining my independence.

3 Likes

Thank you for responding, I look forward to reading some of your own :slight_smile: yes, Lilith is a wonderful Goddess and is always there for her children that need a confidence boost and healing.

3 Likes

Is Lilith suitable for a curse against a controlling abusive man? If so, if you have a spell I could cast for a dear friend who is the victim of such a man it will be very much appreciated. With instructions and incantation please. :grin:

It is always a sign to find a spider in your home. They can mean several things. Sometimes good luck in general, a sign that a spell is in action and working, and sometimes they mean take heed to the things you’re weaving in your life.

1 Like

“You have to have faith, not just when the miracles happen, but also when they don’t”

“Normal Is An Illusion…What Is Normal For The Spider, Is Chaos For The Fly”

4 Likes

i’m a very happily boyfriend with lilith but i’m barely knowing her,i only can see her in dreams.she comes often to sleep with me even she hug me,sing me and wrap and envolved me along with her with her serpents,i don’t know what it means when she envolved me with her serpents but i like much it,she is very friendly cheerful considered and loving.by or seen she likes sing ¿how much do you know her? ¿you’ve seen simiar caracteristics of she? ¿improving my extrasensory perception can i perceive,contact,talk and even hug her and kiss her being awake?

1 Like

Begin simply by lighting a candle for the Goddess and some incense as an offering, in your own words then call her forth to join you, while meditating on her sigil.

2 Likes

technically.i do this all the days that i can

1 Like

Try invoking the Goddess into you

3 Likes

good thanks ¿do you know any invocation to call the goddess within?