Goetia spirits (White and Black people)

Who is feeding you this bullshit?

(Most) spirits don’t give a fuck about race (some do, though).

Evocation and invocation (channelling and possession) are very much alike, so i don’t understand why anyone who does one would not be able to do the other unless fear stopped them from doing so.

5 Likes

The question of race is one of the tests presented to humans by the prince of darkness. Transcend.

2 Likes

as far i remember,every writer presented on this forum is white,the owner of the forum too

nobody gives a shit about color

3 Likes

It mainly depends on your perspective to be honest.
I have not had any issues and I’m mixed.

2 Likes

Black people can work with Aesir, white people can work with the Loa, and so on. Skin color means very little to the spirit world. Anyone can work with the spirits of Goetia, both invocation and evocation.

4 Likes

Black, white, whatever.
I am, for example, really really really retarded but evocations are working just fine. Those spirits are really inclusive.

5 Likes

Im crying:sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Black, white, yellow, blue, green, red, grey, man still making diffrence between races is not good magick is magick and persons are persons. Spirits dont see the skin they watch the heart and intentions.:v::slight_smile:

2 Likes

like I said bro I am just curious and asking questions watch the video to see what he meant

1 Like

As soon as I read this…I knew it was sourced to Bobby Hemmitt or one of his students. I was right. Not at all a good source of information on these ideas. A good reference point for you to go look up things yourself…but once you do look for yourself without confirmation bias then you see how badly they distort it. If someone had that much control over Goetia demons then they would not have the need to youtube/lecture hustle. Think about it…

1 Like

F**king stupid bullshit, anyone can evoke/invoke spirits. You don’t need to be white or black. Total nonsense.

My head hurts because of that lol

You’d be surprised at how wrong this is lol a lot of older races preferred purity over mixed races. Take nephilim for an example and cambions were considered lesser among demons for some time, even older dragons for a while did not care for mixing their seed with other nonhuman races.

The spiritual world has just as much issues as here to be honest. Humans are the only race that think black and white people are different races when they’re not lol.

5 Likes

No wrong

They can. Everyone can …black, white ,green ,red,purple etc
You strip the skin we all bleed the same

2 Likes

It does matter. We don’t know the truth about the afterlife. If all this is an illusion, for all we know there is no life after death and our consciousness ceases to exist.

Or you die and you find put that your going to burn in hell for eternity because only the prophets got true multidimensional knowledge.

That would mean all the spirits are fake and you truly would know nothing about the afterlife.

All the people who are spending all their time trying to escape second death would be wasting their time. What they thought was an afterlife was just a mind illusion.

Isn’t this what you’re trying to do?

Yeah but they were saying that it does not matter if the spirits are just part of the mind.
Inwas saying it matter because it implies consciousness does not survive death. Or we are not seeing the real afterlife

It doesn’t matter what you believe, that’s what I was trying to say, because nobody really knows anything for sure anyway, so…

2 Likes

I mean to an extent I think it doesn’t matter atleast how chaos magicians convince themselves their imagination is real and it yields results because they’re manifesting it themselves and giving credit to their imagination so to speak as a separate entity, but to some extent I do believe it also matters.

1 Like

As far as my experience goes, it is a human concern, not necessarily one from the spirits themselves. I can evoke and invoke fine, as well as have done workings with spirits from cultures outside of my recent ancestry. If there are spirits who care about race, which there may be, I have not came into contact with them as of now. Nor have I came across a system where the results or methods are influenced by race in general.

2 Likes

Welcome @Ben_Real. I see you joined us back in July but this is your first post. Please make an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like